smeagolsfree

Nashville food and beverage scene

I've not, @MLBrumby, but are you married to the idea of lunch in Berry Hill? Emmy Squared in the Gulch serves an outrageously good burger!

• Like 1

Not a 'have to' but just looking for convenience. Going to the Gulch wouldn't be too far of a stretch. Thanks for the tip. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

I have a client meeting in a few weeks around Berry Hill. Has anyone eaten at this place? I think it's called Brothers' Burger... https://www.newschannel5.com/news/on-the-rise/the-burger-scene-is-booming

I had dinner there a few months after it opened and enjoyed it.  The staff was friendly and there was a surprisingly nice vibe.  I say surprisingly because it felt a bit like a lakeside cabin next to Bransford Avenue.  For me, it worked.

I highly recommend The Nashville Jam Company in Berry Hill.  A house with small-ish rooms, picnic-style tablecloths, great food.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, MLBrumby said:

I have a client meeting in a few weeks around Berry Hill. Has anyone eaten at this place? I think it's called Brothers' Burger... https://www.newschannel5.com/news/on-the-rise/the-burger-scene-is-booming

I have been wanting to stop by as my cousin knows the owner. The food looks really good from the photos I have seen. I just can't get myself to go there during lunch and spend roughly $15 for a burger. I love M.L. Rose. Thewhipwacker is a great drink, but hard to screw up an alcoholic milkshake.  There is always the Hattie B's near there as well. That seems to be a go to for people visiting Nashville.

• Thanks 1