Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Hubbell Lighting Headquarters

Did anybody else see the Sunday paper (Greenville News) business section with the rendering of the Hubbell headquarters? Can't find the rendering online and scanning the paper just isn't working. Anybody know where this rendering would be online?

Great building! It's going to be a wonderful addition to the growing developments along I-85. Looks like a "head turner"!

The article stated that they are placing the building to be very prominent from I-85 in much the same way as Michelin. 4 and 5 floors....very mod....great addition to Upstates roster of corporate headquarters!

Nothing is online yet. The architects are McMillan, Smith, and Partners of Spartanburg, but they do not have anything about it on their site.

For info on anything planned within the Millenium Campus, I recommend at least keeping an eye on the official website. Currently it needs updated to show the Hubbell Lighting plan news release, but there is a wealth of info on many aspects regarding the future of this property. :)

The Official Millennium Campus Website

Oops, sorry about that. I just re-read the policy on article posting after my post was edited. I'll remember next time.

Maybe some one who can post pictures can post the rendering since it is buried so far down in the article.

Thanks for the rendering!  Can't wait to see this going up on I-85!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You shouldn't have to wait much longer.

The official groundbreaking was yesterday, so expect some activity at the site soon.

Did you notice how close the Hubbell headquarters will be to the graduate building in ICAR? They will create quite an attractive combination for travelers along I-85. B) Check out the rendering in the ICAR thread to see what I mean.

I was driving through the park the other day and saw that the Hubbell sight has been cleared. Looks like they'll be starting to build pretty soon!