Hubbell Lighting Headquarters

gs3

Did anybody else see the Sunday paper (Greenville News) business section with the rendering of the Hubbell headquarters? Can't find the rendering online and scanning the paper just isn't working. Anybody know where this rendering would be online?

Great building! It's going to be a wonderful addition to the growing developments along I-85. Looks like a "head turner"!

The article stated that they are placing the building to be very prominent from I-85 in much the same way as Michelin. 4 and 5 floors....very mod....great addition to Upstates roster of corporate headquarters!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Oops, sorry about that. I just re-read the policy on article posting after my post was edited. I'll remember next time.

Maybe some one who can post pictures can post the rendering since it is buried so far down in the article.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived