Obama re-elected

cityboi

Obama will be re-elected winning all the states he won in 2008 except for Indiana and North Carolina. In addition some major things have passed in some states. Two states have passed use of marijuana for recreational use (Colorado & Washington) and three states have passed gay marriage (Maryland, Maine and Washington)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romney was "shellshocked" after the loss. Him and his campaign truly believed they were going to win. His wife Ann cried. Running mate Paul Ryan seemed genuinely shocked and Ryan's wife Janna also was shaken and cried softly. ROmney wasn't basing his internal polls off of 2008 and because of that, their polling showed Romney was in the lead in battleground states. They didn't anticipate that the youth vote would be at 2008 levels and they didn't expect a higher African-American and Latino turnout than 2008. More African-Americans voted in Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina and Florida than in 2008. And fewer Republicans did: Romney got just over 2 million fewer votes than John McCain. My guess is that a lot of republicans didn't vote because they didn't like Romney. One of my republican friends said he didn't vote for that very reason.

http://www.cbsnews.c...FDArea;fdmodule

Some people will never get over the fact that the president of the United States is a black man. They are also upset that Latinos helped get him reelected. Thank God the majority of America is not stuck in the 1950s and 1960s.

People in 23 states are petitioning the government to secede from the United States in response to the presidential election results. No doubt these are Tea Party nuts. Seems like the most racist states have the most signatures.

Oklahoma - 387 signatures

Arkansas - 3,224 signatures

South Carolina - 7,902 signatures

Georgia - 9,350 signatures

Missouri - 3,365 signatures

Tennessee - 5,228 signatures

Michigan - 4,265 signatures

New York - 4,513 signatures

Colorado - 5,063 signatures

Oregon - 4,188 signatures

New Jersey - 3,892 signatures

North Dakota - 3,888 signatures

Montana - 4,386 signatures

Indiana - 5,078 signatures

Mississippi - 5,104 signatures

Kentucky - 5,055 signatures

Florida - 6,721 signatures

North Carolina - 6,149 signatures

Alabama - 7,079 signatures

Texas - 24,471 signatures

Louisiana 15,443 signatures

Total = 134,751 signatures

http://myfox8.com/20...e-from-country/

Other bigots are protesting in other ways. Some companies are actually laying people off just because Obama got reelected.

There are bigots on both sides...it works both ways. The DemoCrips & the ReBloodlicans are not immune to this!

The Tea Party was infiltrated...diluted....only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch...how bout that Occupy Wall Street?? Ron Paul never endorsed Romney...that spoke volumes!

Sure their are some racist out there...no doubt! Shame on them!! Then there are some automatically "labeled" racist that may actually do valid research & simply oppose certain policies (no matter the color of skin)...then that nasty ole conveiniant "Race Card" comes into play and that gets old QUICK!

Careful to point fingers...you got three more pointing back at you. Some want to throw bricks while living in glasshouses

Interesting you bring out the 60's...that's when God & prayer was thrown out of schools! We have been in decline mode ever since...just a coincidence i'm sure huh. While the downward spiral continues....the U.S.Dollar goes down the toilet at a break neck pace as we move forward to the Globalization that awaits!

I try to avoid political rants here...i enjoy urban stuff too much!! You dig??

I think race was obviously a factor in the 2012 election. I don't think it's about playing the race card. I really don't like the term "playing the race card" because true racism is often ignored when someone says someone is playing the race card. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Throughout the campaign we've seen blatant and obvious signs of racism and it's not just folks in the republican party. I posted a youtube clip sometime ago which had a democrat saying he'd never vote for Obama because he is black. People forget that Obama is actually white and black but it doesn't matter to those folks. They believe in the "one drop rule" meaning if there is any black in you what so ever, even if you pass as a white person, they consider you black. In Obama's case, he looks black so most people say he is. The funny thing is that they might be surprise to find out what some of their ancestors looked like because there are plenty of white people who have black ancestors somewhere down the line. Fortunately most of America is over this which is why Obama got elected and reelected.

Tea Party signs...Folks this is in 2012!

http://www.bing.com/...signs&FORM=IGRE

There were actually some that had offensive words and some were beyond offensive so I chose not to post them. But people need to see that even in 2012 this is still a problem. As bad as these signs are, they are not even the worst I've seen on the internet.

funny+teabagger+signs.jpg

2010-tea-party-infiltrator-1.jpg

4473019735_3b34c35410.jpg

A5gVADxCUAAsxre.jpg

340x_picture_13_01.jpg

5542970881_tea_party_racist_sign_xlarge.jpeg

racist14.jpg

20100415_ave_cf4_235.jpg

cnn_dc_tea_party_racist_sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

610x.jpg

1e.jpg

1h.jpg

racist-obama.jpg

racistGOP500.jpg

Here is another example of the extreme hatred towards president Obama. A woman upset about Obama winning runs over her husband with her SUV. The man is in critical condition. You have to ask yourself what did this president do to be hated so much and with such intensity? It's one thing to not agree with his policies but even Obamacare is not a reason to hate this president. Lets face it Bush screwed this country up but I don't hate the man.

http://www.news-reco...ns_over_husband

Susan Rice is expected to replace Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State. It would be a historical first in that the president, secretary of state and attorney general would all be African-American under one administration. Just another reason to make racists sick. This is why Tea Party folks say "we want our country back"

Despite the fact that racism is alive and well today, we can't ignore the fact that we have come a long way as a nation. The three people in the photos below in those three positions was unthinkable in the 1960s but some politicians and civil rights leaders of the 1960s were accurate in the timing of this nation electing the first African-American president. In 1968, Robert Kennedy said he could see a "negro" being elected president in 40 years. 2008 was exactly 40 years later. In 1964 Martin Luther King Jr said he could see a "negro" president in 40 years. He was only off by 4 years. A lot of history has been made over the last four years. When Obama was campaigning in 2008, I was able to shake Obama's hand after waiting hours and hours in line at a campaign event in Greensboro, NC. The event started at 2 pm but in order to be in a position close to the stage, I had to be in line around 5 am. That was when Obama was attracting thousands and thousands of people at rallies. I was in the second row from the stage. Obama and Biden were together at that event. I still have my "Change We can Believe In" rally sign stored away.

President Barack Obama

barack-obama.jpg

Secretary of State Susan Rice? (likely Hillary Clinton replacement)

susan_rice_83871547.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder

4de6bad49883d.image.jpg

Archived