Pat Buchanan said Obama's reelection "killed white America"

cityboi

Former GOP Nixon advisor and presidential candidate Pat Buchanan was pretty blatant about his racist views. On the G. Gordon Liddy Show, Pat Buchanan said Obama's reelection has killed white America. Buchanan implies that white people are better than people of color and goes on to say:

"Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people"

"Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people. Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people."

"And don't give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!"

"But we're not led by Lincoln anymore, we're led by an affirmative-action mulatto who can't physically understand how great America once was."

"I cried last night G. I cried for hours. It's over for all of us. The great White nation will never survive another 4 years of Obama's leadership"

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/buchanan-white-america-dead/

Pat Buchanan wasnt the only one. Bill O'Reilly made similar comments

Bill O'Reilly: “The white establishment is now the minority” "It’s not a traditional America anymore"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived