Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

More than likely once the trafiic study is done, there will be a traffic light installed at the Lionshead entrance between Dalts & Chipotles. That is always a real burger getting in and out of there at that location.

I tend to go to the Target entrance where the light is when I go because there is a signal there.

Axis 27 (3 stories, 29 units) update: nearly complete.

Looking north from 27th Ave. North at CSX tracks:

Axis 27, Jan 10, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking SE from 27th Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Delaware Ave:

Axis 27, Jan 10, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking NW from CSX tracks, 1/2 block east of 27th Ave. North:

Axis 27, Jan 10, 2021, 3.jpeg

Looking NW from intersection of 27th Ave. North and Delaware Ave:

Axis 27, Jan 10, 2021, 4.jpeg

Looking SW from 27th Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Delaware Ave:

Axis 27, Jan 10, 2021, 5.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, markhollin said:

New diagram and renderings for LC Nations (3, 4, 5 & 6 stories, 400 units, some ground level retail):

LC Nations, Jan 18, 2021, diagram.png

Ooh, happy to see that the entrance to the eastern part of Louisiana Ave has been realigned for car traffic and made one-way. Still don't like that intersection with the weird angles and ambiguity with the western part of Louisiana, but this is better.

Is the retail the parts highlighted in yellow? Bummer that there's nothing facing 51st adjacent to 51st Deli if so.

I don't understand why all the renders of this project have been so vague as to context and either colored really strangely or not at all ... .

• Like 1

511 Spruce St. Currently this is staging area for Alta Union, 1/2 block to the north, but I believe Wood Partners owns this site as well, and since its a fairly decent sized lot, I could see them building another residential project here.

Looking SW from Spruce St., near intersection with Pearl St:

511 Spruce, Jan 10, 2021.jpeg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, markhollin said:

511 Spruce St. Currently this is staging area for Alta Union, 1/2 block to the north, but I believe Wood Partners owns this site as well, and since its a fairly decent sized lot, I could see them building another residential project here.

Looking SW from Spruce St., near intersection with Pearl St:

511 Spruce, Jan 10, 2021.jpeg

This is owned by the Spruce St Baptist Church.

Parcel ID: 09211004800
  View in AssessPro
  View Tax Record
Parcel Address: 511 SPRUCE ST
NASHVILLE, TN 37203
Owner: SPRUCE STREET BAPTIST CHURCH
Acquired Date: 8/12/1999
Sale Price: $ 160,000.00
Sale Instrument: DB-00011618 0000587
Mailing Address: 504 SPRUCE ST
NASHVILLE,TN 37203
Legal Description: LOT 15, 16, 18 PT 14 SATTERWHITE
Acreage: 0.81
Frontage Dimension: 289
Side Dimension: 157
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it’s going on  the former Steinmart footprint and the parking lot behind it.  You’re right that it appears to cut off access to the greenway entrance from the Steinmart lot but there is another greenway connection about 50 ft away off the Target loading lot.  
I’m going to edit myself.   I hadn’t studied this rendering, but it shows a new greenway connection will be created that extends the existing one up to the front of the property.  Actually an improvement over the current greenway access point.  

image.png.b22992b0def8630e8e896b3573e8a1f3.png

You’re right. Glad that was taken into account. I use that access frequently from the Music City Bikeway aka Post Road.
  • Like 1