Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

On 4/10/2023 at 8:08 AM, Dunkijo said:

Latest renderings of Camden Nations development.

Is the top rendering looking from the Tennessee Ave side and the bottom one from the Centennial side? Those were my guesses based on the empty lot and parking lot locations, but the road geometry and masking of 51st deli make it a little challenging.

6 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Is the top rendering looking from the Tennessee Ave side and the bottom one from the Centennial side? Those were my guesses based on the empty lot and parking lot locations, but the road geometry and masking of 51st deli make it a little challenging.

I thought the top one was looking at it from 51st Ave, looking northeast. I am not sure about the second picture though. 

15 hours ago, abick16 said:

Asianinthenations and Thunderone - I went to LoopNet and they state on the actual pics.  The top pic is the corner of 51st and Tennessee.  The Corvette looking car is going south on 51st away from Frothy/Laverts, etc.  The 2nd pic, the apartments are facing 51st stocking/Souther Grist/Bringles. The bike rack in the bottom right corner would be just to the left of the 51st Delis dumpster.  Looks like alot of potential retail at the bottom facing Bringles. 

Thanks, that lines up with what I was thinking. Mainly wanted to make sure that surface parking lot shown was indeed the existing one in front of Frothy Monkey and not actually part of the development.

Conspicuously absent from the second rendering are the tall transmission lines that run along that side of Centennial/Louisiana.

Hope they get started soon, the giant empty parking lot has been an eyesore for so long.

Edited by AsianintheNations
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Andrew_3289 said:

I lived the first 18 years of my life in Montgomery County PA and all I can say is Yay! Still have plenty of family there and we’re always stopping at Wawa. Wait til you taste their always fresh coffee. They even offer heavy whipping cream.

• Like 3

Fed Development LLC submitted an application to rezone its 5.29-acre property at the corner of Buena Vista Pike and Cliff Drive to allow for a mixed-use development. The proposed development, named “The Grove off Buena Vista,” will have three-story residential-only development and a four-story mixed-use development, with commercial space on the ground floor. No word on how many residences will be built on the property but there will be at least 26 townhomes, and a minimum of 25,000 square feet of retail space.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/04/14/deal-dash-sobro-tower-frist-college-of-medicine.html

• Like 4

6 hours ago, chc3 said:

I lived the first 18 years of my life in Montgomery County PA and all I can say is Yay! Still have plenty of family there and we’re always stopping at Wawa. Wait til you taste their always fresh coffee. They even offer heavy whipping cream.

I grew up in Cherry Hill, NJ and frequented a wawa almost on a daily basis, very excited about this addition coming just 2 miles down the road from my current home. 

• Like 1

Sky Nashville (64 individual homes) update.

Looking east from I-40, 1/4 mile west of I-440 interchange:

Sky Nashville, April 8, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking west from intersection of Trevor St. and 33rd Ave. North:

Sky Nashville, April 8, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking north from intersection of Trevor St. and 33rd Ave. North:

Sky Nashville, April 8, 2023, 3.jpeg

Looking NE from intersection of Trevor St. and 33rd Ave. North:

Sky Nashville, April 8, 2023, 4.jpeg

• Like 2

Crossroads Campus  (3 stories, 18 residential units, and repurposing former structure for cafe, bakery and pet grooming salon) update: exterior of new structure nearly complete.

Looking south from intersection of Buchanan St. and 16th Ave. North:

Crossroads Campus, April 15, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking west from intersection of Buchanan St. and 16th Ave. North:

Crossroads Campus, April 15, 2023, 2.jpeg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Arcade on Vernon (3 stories, 60 units, ground level retail) update: exterior nearly complete.

Looking SW from Vernon Ave., 1/3 block south of James Ave:

Arcade on Vernon, April 8, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking NW from Vernon Ave., 1/2 block south of James Ave:

Arcade on Vernon, April 8, 2023, 2.jpeg

There were some rumors that a coffee shop (red bicycle) would be in one of the commercial spaces, however I walked around and all of the commercial spaces in this building seem to be corporate offices. A bummer. I was excited there would be a social space for all of the people that live in this area now, but it doesn't look like this building will facilitate any of that, despite its namesake.

Edited by ThunderOne
  • Like 1

Breeze Block (1 & 2 stories commercial retail, 3 stories of 24 townhomes) update: portions are opening.

Looking NW from intersection of Robertson Ave. and Vernon Ave:

Breeze Block, April 8, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking NW from Robertson Ave. 1/8 block west of Vernon Ave:

Breeze Block, April 8, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking NE from Robertson Ave. 1/4 block west of Vernon Ave:

Breeze Block, April 8, 2023, 3.jpeg

Looking SW from Vernon Ave., 1/8 block north of Robertson Ave:

Breeze Block, April 8, 2023, 4.jpeg

Looking NW from Vernon Ave., 1/2 block north of Vernon Ave:

Breeze Block, April 8, 2023, 5.jpeg

• Like 4

"The Nations" at 4020 Indiana Ave./4105 Clifton Ave. (3 &2  stories, 107 townhomes on 4.9 acres) has site work underway. Toll Brothers are the developers; Lessard Design and KTGY Architecture are overseeing design; Kimley-Horn is in charge of engineering/land planning.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/site-work-underway-for-west-side-townhome-project/article_3e2f683e-dfa4-11ed-adc9-2393243771a0.html

Looking north from intersection of Indiana Ave. and 41st Ave. North:

4100 Indiana, April 8, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking NE from Indiana Ave. at 42nd Ave. North:

4100 Indiana, April 8, 2023, 2.jpeg

• Like 2