Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

I talked to head brewer at Fat Bottom yesterday, and he seemed to indicate that SpeakEasy was going to expand south from their current location toward the norther border of Fat Bottom.  Could be a lot of drink to be had on 44th Ave N.

That's good news! 

I have a friend who is a civil engineer surveyor and he just surveyed the fat bottom site and said they found a large sink hole underneath where the patio is. I hope that doesn't delay the opening to much. 

Got another inquiry about some more lots.  

The lots at 3511 Charlotte ave have been cleared and leveled this week. I was wondering if any one had an idea what was going there?

Smeagolsfree, I know you have a map for these types of questions but i cant seem to find that either. 

Here is a picture of the lots that are now cleared. 

climb.JPG

14 hours ago, Andrew_3289 said:

well that's pretty underwhelming 

My thoughts too. There is a lot of land for sale on Charlotte Pike right now and I think the price on some of it will start falling. There is a lot more that could be sold if you add all the used car lots up too.

Things have slowed a little due to overbuilding and also inflated land prices. We will recover after a correction hits.

The 10-acre parcel off of Charlotte Pike near 23rd and Clifton Avenue (near Project C.U.R.E.) has changed hands again for $3.86 million...that's over a 300% gain in price since just last year. New owners are working on big plans.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/real-estate/2016/11/20/10-acres-off-charlotte-avenue-sold-nearly-300-percent-gain/94172262/

Charlotte Pike.JPG

Tri-Star/Centennial Hospital seeks to add more floors to its campus near Centennial Park:

http://www.nashvillepost.com/business/health-care/hospital-management/article/20845104/tristar-centennial-leaders-file-to-add-floors

Here is the hospital as it looks now.  No renderings were provided for the upward expansion:

TriStar_Centennial.583c9c72cdebb.jpg

• Like 1

The former Belle Meade theater and adjacent complex has been sold for a whopping $21,850,000! Anchor space is unoccupied, but the buyer Bradford Allen of Chicago sees that as a positive. Sounds like they would plan to develop the site. 

From the Tennessean... http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/real-estate/2016/11/30/nashvilles-historic-former-belle-meade-theater-sold-2185-million/94667030/

635829464710830636-Bellemeade

• Like 2

..One of my old favorites of the outlying-area "picture show" halls had been the Belle Meade.  Perhaps my most memorable association with that theater was seeing "The Sound of Music", in late summer 1965, and then heading back toward midtown on the way home, and stopping by Colonel Sanders for a bucket of the real original-recipe chicken.  I recall that the flick has been featured at that box office for over half a year.

• Like 1

On November 27, 2016 at 8:24 AM, markhollin said:

Demo happening of former Travis Electric building and surrounding structures at NW corner of 44th Avenue North and Michigan Avenue in the Nations.  Unknown what this is being cleared for at this point.  This is one block north of Fat Bottom Brewery:

44th Ave. North and Michigan, The Nations, Oct.JPG

Travis Electrical is on the south side of that block, separated from this structure by the ally.  This was a church, Esperanza de la Vida.  The demolition is not ongoing; the site has been this way for a couple months now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Article also mentions a 600-unit apartment development by Southeast Ventures.  Has that been mentioned in our projects list?  Any renderings? 

HMMMMM. I may have forgotten to put that on the list. This is the big project on Centennial. Too much to keep track of. I am working on a Williamson County project thread as well and will post it under that thread and not our  project thread.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2015 at 8:42 AM, markhollin said:

Carrabas to move across the parking lot into the former Ruby Tuesday's location.  Now the question is, what will replace Carrabas' former spot?

http://nashvillepost.com/news/2015/11/20/green_hills_carrabbas_to_move_to_ex_ruby_tuesdays_space

The permit website is showing a 61,000 sqft plus Restoration Hardware....one of the new RH Galleries I guess. The address is 2101 Green Hills Village Drive.

• Like 3