Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

Mixed-use development being eyed for 607, 608, and 616 25th Ave. North at intersection with Clifton Ave. on 2.12 acres in McKissak Park area (see images below).

Also,

Metro  Planning Commision to consider 4.75 acres of Bellevue property for a potential redevelopment at Highway 70 South just east of Sawyer Brown Road — to allow for up to 72 residences in multi-unit buildings. 

http://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20980577/real-estate-notes-drury-project-progresses

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 3.06.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 3.07.20 PM.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I drove on Charlotte Ave this weekend and noticed that the former L&L kitchen supply building has been gutted and appears ready for redevelopment. What will it become?  

Is there any news to report on the planned redevelopment of the Madison Mill site just down the street next to the new HG Hill development in Sylvan Park?

15 hours ago, dxfret said:

I drove on Charlotte Ave this weekend and noticed that the former L&L kitchen supply building has been gutted and appears ready for redevelopment. What will it become?  

Is there any news to report on the planned redevelopment of the Madison Mill site just down the street next to the new HG Hill development in Sylvan Park?

http://www.thefactorymarketplace.com/

As far as the Madison Mills site, they are actively marketing it. No word as to when construction sill start yet.

• Like 2

From today's Tennessean:

A Chicago area-based land developer and homebuilder is pursuing a project with 58 townhomes in West Nashville that will mark its local debut.

On Tuesday, the Metro Council will hold a public hearing on Red Seal Development Corp.'s request for specific plan zoning for the targeted 3.92-acre site at the southwest corner of James and Vernon avenues. The land developer and homebuilder has that site under contract with plans to break ground on Vernon Avenue Townhomes next spring.

The $22 million project will include two and three-story townhomes, including up to nine  live/work units. Prices of those townhomes will range between $335,000 and $400,000.

The Vernon Avenue Townhomes site is near where MiKen Development, HR Properties and Sawilt Partners plan The Rows at the Annex, which will bring 350 residences and 10,000 square feet of retail and maker space to 670 James Ave. and 677 Vernon Ave.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.02.43 PM.png

• Like 1

27th Avenue North Townhomes (3 stories, 4 units) update.

Looking north along 27th Ave. North from just north of Torbett St:

17th Ave North Townhomes, Oct 29, 2017.jpg

27 North Townhomes (3 stories, 15 units) update.

Looking NW from 27th Ave. North half block north of Torbett St:

27 North Townhomes, Oct 29, 2017 1.jpg

Looking SW from intersection of Clifton Ave. and 27th Ave. North:

27 North Townhomes, Oct 29, 2017 2.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/6/2017 at 3:56 PM, dxfret said:

did it move somewhere?  I always wanted to check it out.

On 11/6/2017 at 3:56 PM, dxfret said:

I also saw it this weekend, and it appeared to me that the were repairing the original windows. If that’s what’s actually happening, that is a huge relief. I figured the first thing they would do is replace those gorgeous windows with some new bland version. I sure hope that’s the case.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nash_12South said:

This is another really slow construction project.

For a large project being added onto a building in an extremely busy area with lots of pedestrian traffic, this has actually gone pretty quickly! Once the walls were up, the exterior has been nearly completed pretty rapidly!

• 2 weeks later...

Hotel being planned for Nashville West Shopping Center.  The building is being targeted to rise four stories above a two-level underground parking garage. The developers are not ready to disclose the brand.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20984269/hotel-planned-for-nashville-west

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 9.37.11 AM.png

• Like 2

Four stories or six? As usual, the press is all over the place on floor count, nonetheless, a bit more from NBJ. No rendering or brand published yet: 

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2017/12/01/hotel-planned-for-nashville-west-shopping-center.html 

So this appears to be going in front of the Books-a-Million (south of that store). 

• Like 2