Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

6 minutes ago, OnePointEast said:

I wonder what's happening behind Lead Academy, on Charlotte Pike. They've seem to have razed the entire area behind the school. Possibly a residency?

Looks to be a 436-unit apartment project by the name of Novel Charlotte (from the Development Map).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are welcome. If it is a moderately large or significant project in Davidson County it will or should be on  the map. There may be an exception in Lower Antioch but most everything is there.

Even new things that are added from the Development tracker map from Metro get added pretty quickly as it is an easy way for me to track these projects now from the very start. If they are on thee for a while, all I have to do is to refer to the case number to see the status or if there are permits issued I put the address in and they will hit right in the middle of one of these projects so I will know if its under construction or not.

I go through the map every other month and try to clean it up as it is always a work in progress. At some point when I kick the bucket, one of you young bucks will have to take the monster over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

More details are emerging  in regards to the Lifestyle Communities development on 3.4 acres in The Nations at 4908-5010 Tennessee Ave.  A Metro Water Dept. permit application shows the residential project will include 400 units, a restaurant that could accommodate up to 250, and some office space.  No word yet on how many structures, size, renderings, etc. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21061485/details-emerge-for-project-eyed-for-the-nations

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 2.41.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 2.41.44 PM.png

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, dmillsphoto said:

The best part of that project is that 51st Deli is going to remain.

My favorite place to get a sandwich. 

6 hours ago, markhollin said:

HCA Centennial Building #3 remodel (2 stories) update.

Looking NE from Park Plaza, 1/2 block east of 31st Ave. Connector:

HCA Centennial, Bldg 3, March 9, 2019.jpg

I work in Building 2 at HCA (directly across the parking lot from this building) and it is completely gutted now. You can see through the entire building, end to end. 

• Like 2

The State has sold the 1.4 acre site that was the one-time home of Ed Lindsey Industries at 4110 Charlotte Ave. for $5 million to Agilitas Property Development.  The latter specializes in medical office buildings. They are looking at a mixed-use building of up to 5 stories.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21062318/state-sells-charlotte-avenue-property-for-5m

And behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/04/01/5m-deal-expands-cluster-of-charlotte-avenue.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 3.12.34 PM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 3.18.02 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2019 at 3:18 PM, markhollin said:

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 3.18.02 PM.png

Sorry to quote a whole post, but I live within the frame, and I was trying to figure out what the "Catalyst Design Group" rectangle was. I didn't see anything on the development map- did I miss something?  A couple weeks ago, there were white construction flags throughout the block and a half of open space, but I've not seen anything since.

A number of permits have been pulled for those address's. I put that one on there last week. I think those will be free standing homes but not totally sure. I meant to let William know about those and I forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Too many things happening these days and this believe it or not is a minor project. I think the permits were applied for and not pulled.

There are I think 17 parcels involved in this and it has already worked its way through Planning as far as I know. James Hunter is the owner and as far as I know he has owned this land since 1966.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2