Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

The .78 acre empty lot at 2912 Felicia St. in McKissack Park/City Heights has been purchased by John Eldridge/E3 for $3.25 million.  Most likely he will build another mixed-use development there, like a dozen others he has in the neighborhood.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/residential-real-estate/article/21071026/e3-to-pay-325m-for-mckissack-park-parcels

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.28.58 AM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.30.48 AM.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/31/2019 at 7:13 AM, markhollin said:

Caba Ray (27,000 sq. ft, 700 seat dinner theater) update.  Has been open for about a year now.

Looking NW from parking lot on top of the hill where it is located on River Bend Rd.

Caba Ray, April 28, 2019.jpg

Here are links for information and tickets to his dinner show and for information about the television show that is recorded at the facility.

https://raystevenscabaray.showare.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=7

https://raystevens.com/tv-show/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PHofKS said:

The video is awesome. I went to Bellevue High for a year long before it was shut down, but I would think the Hillwood nickname, the 'Hilltoppers' would be a perfect fit for here,

There are lots of schools with Hilltoppers as their mascot—

(probably not really that many)

—but there can be only one Bellevue High School HillOwls.

• Like 2

^^^^Yes, I was an Owl for a year. I even painted a picture of one in art class there. Cheatham County sent Kingston Springs sophomores, juniors and seniors to Bellevue because it was so much closer than Ashland City. That ended for some reason, my junior year, when Tennessee schools were desegregated. 

The 1.18 acre site at 106 Duluth Ave on the western side of The Nations has sold for $2.2 million to former NFL quarterback Mark Bulger.  Currently, the Nashville Fabrication company operates a 20,000 sq. ft.  one story factory there. They plan on moving to Ashland City by mid-2020.  No word yet on Bulger's plans, but a mixed-use development seems to be the direction.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-real-estate/article/21072222/exnfl-qb-pays-22m-for-west-side-warehouse

106 Duluth Ave, June 7, 2019, site 1.png

106 Duluth Ave, June 7, 2019, site 2.png

106 Duluth Ave, June 7, 2019, site 3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An assisted-living care facility to be called Harmony at Bellevue is being planned by Smith-Packett Med-Com for the 8.5 acre site at 8234 Highway 100, next to Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater.  There will be 180 living units for the $40 million development, with ground breaking in July, and a completion date of spring 2021 planned. 

More at the NashvillePost here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/health-care/article/21072845/bellevue-to-get-assistedliving-facility

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 3.22.19 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Incredible first post  @AsianintheNations !  Very informative... welcome... I think the last time I contributed something so useful and informative here was... never.  Lol   But based on that post I have a feeling you'll blend in just fine around here!  haha :)

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Hey guys - I've long been a fan of this forum but never got around to registering until now. A few months ago, I made this color-coded zoning map of The Nations and surrounding areas...

Terrific first post, AsianintheNations.  Welcome to the forum.  : )

BTW, we are having a mini-meet IN the Nations this coming Saturday morning at 10 AM at White Bison Coffee  (5202 Centennial Blvd.).  You are most welcome to join us.  : )

Dismas House (4 stories, 76 beds) update.  Elevator shaft/stairwell topped out. 2nd floor underway.

Looking NW from Charlotte Ave., just east of intersection with 25th Ave. North:

Dismas House, June 8, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking NE from Charlotte Ave. from intersection with 25th Ave. North:

Dismas House, June 8, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking west from parking lot just west of Charlotte at Midtown:

Dismas House, June 8, 2019, 3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GBT continues its aggressive investment into the area by purchasing the approx. 1/2 acre site of former fire station at 2025 Richard Jones Rd. for $4 million.  This is immediately north of the 18 story Vertis Green Hills apartment tower.  No word on their plans just yet.

More behind theNashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21073261/exgreen-hills-fire-station-sells-for-4m

And at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2019/06/14/old-green-hills-fire-station-sells-developer/1455488001/Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.51.56 AM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.53.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 7.52.21 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

A sign on the door at Colt's Chocolates in The Gulch says, "Closed for moving.  Look for us soon in Green Hills Mall."  Has anyone heard about this?  Do you have an idea where they might go in the mall?

I think Colt’s is moving their production facility to the old Piggly Wiggly in Inglewood.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

A sign on the door at Colt's Chocolates in The Gulch says, "Closed for moving.  Look for us soon in Green Hills Mall."  Has anyone heard about this?  Do you have an idea where they might go in the mall?

There has been a permit out there for Colts in the mall. Seems like it was a kiosk....but I can’t remember for sure. I can’t check it at the moment, but I’ll try to look it up later.

• Thanks 1