Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, Dunkijo said:

Anyone know what it happening at 907 51st ave in the Nations (building next to 51st kitchen)? I believe there were plans for a coffee shop a few years back and it looks like there has been some recent work on the current building.

No Clue, but that have done incremental work on that place for the past four years. 

A rendering has been released for the office project in the renovated warehouse at 5100 Tennessee Ave. in The Nations.  The two story structure has 7,200 sq. ft. of space, and was designed by Catalyst Design Group. Conseco Group is in charge of construction.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21081049/image-released-for-future-nations-office

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 2.16.40 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Andrew_3289 said:

No Clue, but that have done incremental work on that place for the past four years. 

Same thing I have heard as well.  I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the same folks that own The Nations Bar and 51st Kitchen also own that spot.  They have within the past few months added what looks to be a future patio concrete pad, an accessible ramp and painted some fencing in the front.  So I doubt you do any of that without prepping for something soon. Looks frankly like they are just waiting for the right time (Stocking 3rd phase/Lifestyles Project/aforementioned projects) to hit.  It’s a prime location so anything is possible there.  Good lot, possible sandwich shop with a back patio.  But at this point I haven’t heard anything specific. 

Edited by abick16
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

The address is 909, but again for some reason no open permits. Sometimes it the screwy way I search, but I did put that address in and search for all permits and all open and active permits.

well now I'm even more interested ha, thanks for looking! 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, Andrew_3289 said:

well now I'm even more interested ha, thanks for looking! 

FYI the aforementioned little House/Building at 909 Centennial was being painted today.  Looks like they are moving forward finally with making it an official business.  I don't know yet what it is but I will try to find out.  The big parking lot to the right (if your facing the front door) has been stagnant so not sure whats gonna happen there.  I will post a picture tomorrow.

• Like 3

A 40,000 sq. ft., $30.1 million nursing home will be built on 2.5 acres at 627 19th Ave. North, 3 blocks north of Charlotte Ave. It will feature 49 beds and be operated by Advance Health Care Corp. Available features will include fine dining and room service options, private suites, beauty salons and barber shops, whirlpool baths, fireplaces, libraries and a “stunning 250 gallon salt water fish tank.” 

No renderings or timeline announced yet.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/08/12/30-million-health-care-facility-planned-off.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

This is the warehouse that is currently on the site:

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.06.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.15.43 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Nash_12South said:

Building permits - Amazon is building out a 4000 sf+/- space in the Mall at Green Hills. They apparently have 4 types of brick and mortar stores. It will be interesting to see what we get.

Looks like it might be one of their book stores. Here are the plans and it references "book carts" in the drawings.

https://epermits.nashville.gov/download.aspx?id=229919

The Post has determined that there will, indeed, be an Amazon store of some type at Green Hills Mall.  Not sure if permanent or a pop-up location.  TPG Architecture is handling the space, and Bacon Construction is the contractor. A permit of $490,000 was issued for a 4,600 sq. ft. space that was previously a Z Gallerie.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/article/21082733/amazon-to-take-green-hills-mall-space

• Like 2

TriStar Centennial Hospital Garage (8 stories, 2,280 spots, ground floor retail) update. Nearly filled-out.

Looking south from intersection of 23rd Ave. North and Patterson St:

TriStar Centennial Garage, Aug 7, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking east along Patterson St., 1/2 block west of 23rd Ave. North:

TriStar Centennial Garage, Aug 7, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking north along 23rd Ave. North, near intersection with State St:

TriStar Centennial Garage, Aug 7, 2019, 3.jpg

Looking west from intersection of Patterson St. and 23rd Ave. North:

TriStar Centennial Garage, Aug 7, 2019, 4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1