smeagolsfree

Green Hills/Belle Meade Projects

47 minutes ago, Jamie Hall said:

I'm a bit surprised Trader Joe's hasn't already opened more stores in the Nashville area based on the massive success of the one in Green Hills.

It's a good question. I wonder what type market they shoot for? Turnip Truck's new nice store hurts prospects in East Nashville. Are they viewed as too urban for Brentwood/Franklin? Too "upscale" for other parts of town? Too much existing competition in Cool Springs?

2 hours ago, Nash_12South said:

It's a good question. I wonder what type market they shoot for? Turnip Truck's new nice store hurts prospects in East Nashville. Are they viewed as too urban for Brentwood/Franklin? Too "upscale" for other parts of town? Too much existing competition in Cool Springs?

I think they would have great success in East Nashville but now have to deal with a new Publix.  If I had to make a guess for TJ's next location, I would say East Nashville or Donelson.  Sprouts has taken prominent locations in Franklin and Bellevue, making it harder for TJ's to find a place.

West Nashville will soon have an abundance of much better grocery store options with the new Trader Joe’s on White Bridge Rd., the new Turnip Truck store on Charlotte Ave.  and the new Publix store on Charlotte at Capitol View. 

• Like 2