NORA (North Orange Residential Apartments)

Jernigan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates on Cambria Suites?? With Aloft and Residence Inn in close proximity, it makes me think that plans for Cambria have been scrapped which wouldn't be such a bad thing. I'd much rather see a mid rise condo built on that lot instead.

I had asked the local developers about six months ago and he told me he was no longer involved. The corporate PR person never responded...just sent another e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

I had asked the local developers about six months ago and he told me he was no longer involved. The corporate PR person never responded...just sent another e-mail.

I'm not surprised.  After the Ustler people signed on with the Marriott brand for the O&C, I figured the Cambria project was doomed.  Which is ironic since Cambria's parcel is in a much better location, overlooking Eola.

Still, Once the O&C opens (I think Residence Inn), and after The Sevens is built, that part of downtown will be uber dense with residential units and more retail.

Archived