Tapatalk client now supported!

Neo

If you're using a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry) then beginning today you have a new option when using UrbanPlanet.org on the go! I'm proud to announce that our forums now support the excellent Tapatalk client (http://www.tapatalk.com) for the mentioned devices. You can post, reply, browse and even upload an image as an attachment to a post all from your mobile device!

Enjoy!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love having access using Tapatalk! I am seeing a problem with old, long threads that I haven't run into before in other forums using Tapatalk. This shows that there should be a post made today in the West Morehead Projects thread: post-7758-135500010144_thumb.jpg But this is the last message available: post-7758-135500018069_thumb.jpg This seems to be happening to many long, older threads in the Greenville and Charlotte boards.

We use archiving for older posts (you don't see that as a user) and Tapatalk may not support archiving (it is an official feature of our forum software however). I will find out what's going on here and let the folks at Tapatalk know.

Thanks for the bug report!

Tapatalk had an update for their forum plug-in over the weekend and I just got around to updating it on the server. I checked the thread you gave an example of and it appears to be working as expected now (after the update).

Please double check and let me know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!

Yup, it's looking good now even in threads with over a 1000 messages! Thanks for the help! Tapatalk is great, and every forum I've been in that turned it on has had a little bit of a rocky start getting everything to gee-haw. There's always a new plug-in! ;)

• 3 months later...

I've started having a problem with Tapatalk.  It's presenting me with the list of topics, but when I open one, I just get a blank screen.  I was offline for a few days, so I don't know when it started.  I first noticed it yesterday (Friday).  Out of the 5 forums that I regularly use Tapatalk for, this is the only one that's having this problem.

Archived