Greenville Tech Enterprise campus

vicupstate

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By "the Next Center," are you referring to the Next Innovation Center at University Ridge and Church Street? I thought on-site expansion plans already existed. If they are relocating or expanding off-site, then I cannot imagine a better location than the area currently occupied by County Square. I envision a bustling, high tech, international urban village atmosphere on that prime site.

By "the Next Center," are you referring to the Next Innovation Center at University Ridge and Church Street? I thought on-site expansion plans already existed. If they are relocating or expanding off-site, then I cannot imagine a better location than the area currently occupied by County Square. I envision a bustling, high tech, international urban village atmosphere on that prime site.

Yes, that is what I was referring to.  If there are plans for on-site expansion, I have not seen that here or heard of it elsewhere.  I did read somewhere that they were looking for a building to renovate in the DT area for an IT annex.   

There is a vacant lot behind the Next Center, but last time I looked, it had not changed hands.

http://www.gsabusiness.com/news/46088-greenville-tech-to-develop-new-campus?rss=0

The Poinsett district is one area that is being looked at, but I wonder what the others are.  I wonder if they would partner with the Next Center, which is also looking for space for an IT campus.   

Yet ANOTHER location for G-Tech?  Seriously?  How about they save some taxpayers dollars and open this at one of their existing locations.  Is another campus needed?  Really? 

• 8 months later...

Archived