Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

Broadstone Berry Hill (4 stories, 303 units, internal garage) update: tons of rock continues to be excavated from the hillside; foundation walls stating to appear near NW corner of site.

Looking SE from Bransford Ave. at CSX crossing:

Broadstone Berry Hill, Nov 27, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking east form Bransford Ave.,1/2 block north of Fessey Park Rd:

Broadstone Berry Hill, Nov 27, 2022, 2.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chc3 said:

Handsome, but they should have added windows to the side of the end unit.

That might be a good sign though, as this gives them the opportunity to possibly expand in the future without providing a setback between the buildings. They probably aren't even planning that, but it's nice to dream lol…:rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, UrbanWes03 said:

That might be a good sign though, as this gives them the opportunity to possibly expand in the future without providing a setback between the buildings. They probably aren't even planning that, but it's nice to dream lol…:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, in this case, this wall faces an alley.  So, perhaps at least a nice piece of mural art could be placed there.  : )

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, UrbanWes03 said:

Has there been any new updates on the Tabernacle project in 12 South? It's listed as u/c on Smeags dev. map but there has still yet to be movement correct? With the Gilmore starting back up, it has me wondering if it will finally start as well.

Heard from a reliable (but unnamed here) source that this is going to get started very soon.

• Like 4

On 12/5/2022 at 1:08 PM, UrbanWes03 said:

Has there been any new updates on the Tabernacle project in 12 South? It's listed as u/c on Smeags dev. map but there has still yet to be movement correct? With the Gilmore starting back up, it has me wondering if it will finally start as well.

There are new images floating around but I have not seen them yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2022 at 4:43 AM, markhollin said:

Odyssey at the Park (5 stories, 75 units, ground level retail, internal garage) update: windows installed, balconies in place; ground prep underway for Phase II, to be known as Athena at the Park (5 stories, 51 condos) on the north end of the site.

Of the many large projects in West End Park, is this still the only one with retail planned? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only restaurant I can think of in that enormous block of apartments is Maggiano's...

Esp with the new senior apartments, seems crazy to have no local retail presence

Edited by AsianintheNations
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, AsianintheNations said:

Of the many large projects in West End Park, is this still the only one with retail planned? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only restaurant I can think of in that enormous block of apartments is Maggiano's...

Esp with the new senior apartments, seems crazy to have no local retail presence

It's crazy how dead is over there at anytime during the day. Lots of missed opportunities for retail. Especially with all the sidewalks already there. 

• Like 4