Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

9 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Permit is listed as cancelled. We are trying to figure this out.

I noticed that change too, this morning. I can only guess, but it seems way early in construction of the building to be worrying with regular tenant drawings. I would think the permit might expire before they could start. I look forward to finding out why.

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

1030 Music Row (5 stories, 112,000 sq. ft., underground garage) is getting another tenant: Synergy, a commercial furniture and interior design company, will be taking a first floor space.  No word on how much space they will be taking.  They have been granted a $507,000 permit for the build-out by Harvest Construction.

Synergy is in the process of selling the 2 story structure and 2.2 acre site they own at 800 6th Ave. South that they purchased in 2014 for $3.46 million.  Rumors are that it will fetch upwards of $40 million. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-furniture-company-plans-music-row-move/article_745b158a-98ef-11ed-ae3d-f7f68a29d033.html

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 8.55.48 AM.png

I love this building, looks really nice in person 

• Like 4

Odyssey at the Park (5 stories, 75 STR units, ground level retail, internal garage) update: windows installed; balconies being set.

Looking NW from intersection of 31st Ave. North and Long Blvd:

Odyssey at the Park, Jan 22, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking south from 31st Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Long Blvd:

Odyssey at the Park, Jan 22, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking NE from Long Blvd., 1/4 block east of Avoca St:

Odyssey at the Park, Jan 22, 2023, 3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Vanderbilt Univ. has purchased 4 more properties totaling .9 acre along 29th and 30th Avenues South.  Currently there are small, 2 story office buildings on the sites of 114-116 30th Ave. South and 113-115 29th Ave. South.  No word on the price paid, nor any indication of the university's long-term plans for the site.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/01/26/vanderbilt-university-land-buy-west-end-avenue.html

1408868408_ScreenShot2023-01-26at8_21_42AM.png

• Like 4

Thise are all different owners:

Address: 2011 8TH AVE S
Owner: BRANFORD PROPERTIES OF TENNESSEE, LLC

Address: 2015 8TH AVE S
Owner: OAK TRUST

Address: 2017 8TH AVE S
Owner: TRI STAR ENERGY, LLC

Who knows what goes on down on that stretch of 8th S. I have seen some strange land transactions down there and in Barry Hill. It could be anyone of those entities or none of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Music Row Apts. (6 stories, 105 units, ground level retail, internal garage) update: up to 2nd level across entire site.

Looking  NW from 16th Ave. South, 1/3 block south of Grand Ave:

Music Row Apts, Jan 29, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from intersection of 16th Ave. South and Grand Ave:

Music Row Apts, Jan 29, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking SE from Grand Ave., 1/2 block east of 17th Ave. South:

Music Row Apts, Jan 29, 2023, 3.jpeg

• Like 2

Vanderbilt Univ. announces the new Highland Chilled Water Plant and Substation (4 stories) that will be built on the recreation field on 25th Avenue South next to the David Williams II Recreation and Wellness Center.

More behind The Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/area_stocks/of-note-3-february-2023/article_3c3a369c-a347-11ed-ba5d-972e6ec2823e.html

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.17.02 AM.png

• Like 3