Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

16 hours ago, thenorthchannel said:

Some additional shots of the T3 Wedgewood Houston project showing the work on retaining wall and other site work from 1260 Martin parking lot.

E7A90F93-A211-47AF-B7CB-8A765519F44D.jpeg

131C90EF-EA1B-4BB1-9CB1-599E47832245.jpeg

BE4664B2-25CD-4BB2-A2A9-58F0357ACC72.jpeg

One of my favorite underrated views in the neighborhood. I wonder what's next for the optics warehouse to the east of Twelve60 Martin.

15 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

WeHo and Chestnut Hill are already booming! New houses are in the 600k + range.  

The biggest “issue’s” now are lack of a real local grocery store. And we need a few more lunch and dinner places. Clawson’s closing cut to the core of me. 

I'm in my feelings now mourning Clawson's because I thought they were still coming back. I just now saw their IG post that they are moving to PA. 

I wondering what will get us a grocery store. Bento Bodega is nice to have. And InterAsian Market can be accessed via bike lanes on 4th/Nolensville Pike. But I still hope we get a grocery store on 4th & Bianca Paige or the Finery.

On 1/17/2022 at 6:05 PM, markhollin said:

T3 Wedgewood Houston (5 stories, 200,000 sq. ft. office space, internal garage) update: the back retaining wall along the eastern side has come down.

Looking east from Martin St., at Gray St:

T3, Jan 16, 2022, 2.jpeg

Looking SE from Martin St., at Gray St:

T3, Jan 16, 2022, 1.jpeg

Good to see this. I've been away from the neighborhood for a bit. I don't miss the blasting, but I wish I saw this in real time. Huge change.

• Like 3