Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

8 hours ago, ajs said:

The Moxy is going to have some public parking I think.  Its something like 150 rooms and 30? rentals and I think about 200 spaces.  I doubt if hotel will use a lot of that, given that their target is probably millennials who aren't driving while here.  Not sure if that would be more spaces than were available there before.  Doubledogs has some spaces behind and I think some of the other new stuff is including parking as well.  

There is plenty of parking as is. It might not be at the doorstep of the restaurant you are going to, but it’s most likely not more than 100 yards away.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, samsonh said:

There is plenty of parking as is. It might not be at the doorstep of the restaurant you are going to, but it’s most likely not more than 100 yards away.

Agreed. As long as you don’t mind parallel parking and walking, there’s plenty of parking within a few blocks. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 7:50 AM, markhollin said:

119 Mason Lofts (3 stories, 14 condos) update.  Topped out.  Butt ugly., especially for the West End park neighborhood.

Looking NW from intersection of Mason Ave. and West End Circle:

119 Mason, Mason Lofts, Nov 4, 2018, 1.jpg

Looking south from intersection of Mason Ave. and Belwood St:

119 Mason, Mason Lofts, Nov 4, 2018, 2.jpg

Buzz, your girlfriend....Woof