CBD/SoBro/RutledgeHill/Rolling Mill Hill Projects

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a good shot of the downtown core today.   

Somewhat strange looking condo project featured in today's Nashville Post by William:  https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/residential-real-estate/article/21143024/fall-start-eyed-for-p

Posted Images

Should let Ron answer, but I deduced from his link to the old thread and the post of Adam Goldberg's yuppie playground & work space project as he has proposed in Atlanta, and is rumored to build in Nashville.  Ron points to an old NBJ article from last summer to put the pieces together.  If I understood his link, then he is speculating that the Goldberg/Wilka project will go up at 504 Fifth Avenue South. 

I may be mistaken but I don't believe the Atlanta project and the Nashville project are related - they are being proposed by different people.  

The Southernaire specialty market to open downtown

http://www.tennessean.com/story/life/food/2015/03/11/southernaire-specialty-market-open-downtown/70175208/

The Southernaire expands downtown Nashville's limited grocery options, which also includes H.G. Hill Urban Market at 415 Church St. and The Turnip Truck Urban Fare at 321 12th Ave. S. Both small markets, H.G. Hill sells staple grocery items, fresh produce and household needs, while The Turnip Truck offers prepared meals, a salad bar and organic, all-natural foods and products.

Morales said his market is intended to fill a particular niche — shoppers looking for a quick, convenient place to buy artisanal goods —and it's not meant for large grocery hauls.

Look for more to happen in SoBro this year. A lot of activity is about to show itself. We were alerted to this property being under contract by someone at the meet. There are a few other parcels under contract as well.

SoBro is about to heat up big time.

• Like 1

I wonder how this presumptive development would affect the proposal to straighten out Lea at Lafayette. Lea Avenue is a mess. 

It looks like that is being left up to the developer and my understanding is it would be rerouted through their project and they are not going to do that.