smeagolsfree

CBD/SoBro/RutledgeHill/Rolling Mill Hill Projects

Not to mention, you'd be surprised at what some people consider "downtown".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bnaflyer said:

Not sure if this has already been reported somewhere on here, but it looks as though Bricktops will be taking the ground floor  restaurant space lease in the Bridgestone Building for the newest location of that chain. 

Wow! 

4 hours ago, bnaflyer said:

Not sure if this has already been reported somewhere on here, but it looks as though Bricktops will be taking the ground floor  restaurant space lease in the Bridgestone Building for the newest location of that chain. 

Where is this information coming from?

214 3rd Ave. North (which also backs up to Printers Alley) is now for sale at $7.97 million.  The 4 story structure was built in 1900, and most recently sold five years ago for $2.3 million. The property is perfect for short-term rentals as it provides  loft-style units differing from the surrounding hotels, according the the sellers.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/residential-real-estate/article/21077346/historic-downtown-building-offered-for-797m

297174684_ScreenShot2019-07-11at3_57_12AM.png.c1ca09e44a497551e887165b5604b777.png

• Thanks 1

The Voorhees Building as well as several other masonry structures on 2.57 acres at 700 8th Ave. South are about to change hands again, this time the Somera Road Company obtaining it from the  Harmolio Group for an undisclosed price.

A Somera Road spokeswoman said the company is exploring redevelopment options for the site, which include selling some of the parcels and potential joint venture options. The plan is for the Voorhees Building to be upgraded (lobby, windows, elevators, etc.) and converted into creative Class A office space.

Manuel Zeitlin Architects and ESa, both locally based, have been enlisted for design and architecture efforts, the spokeswoman said.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21077711/nyc-company-to-buy-gritty-gulch-building

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 4.15.22 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought the little bar between Church and Commerce in the Alley was out of business for some reason. If this is approved then their business will go through the roof. Lots of neon added to Printers Alley all the way from Union to Commerce which will be really cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I thought the little bar between Church and Commerce in the Alley was out of business for some reason. If this is approved then their business will go through the roof. Lots of neon added to Printers Alley all the way from Union to Commerce which will be really cool.

Back Alley Dinner? Closed several months ago 

2 hours ago, LA_TN said:

Back Alley Dinner? Closed several months ago 

I believe you’re thinking about a different alley. Back alley diner is in the alley that crossed the Arcade. Speaking of which I’m shocked that place stayed open as long as it did. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:34 PM, subkyle said:

I believe you’re thinking about a different alley. Back alley diner is in the alley that crossed the Arcade. Speaking of which I’m shocked that place stayed open as long as it did. 

I agree.  When it was Brandon's, it was better.  The guy that used to own it also owned The Sports Page on Union.

3 hours ago, NashWellington11 said:

I was just doing a Google Street View stroll down Printer's Alley to better visualize how this would look and I stumbled upon this. Pour one out for Sam's Sushi. :tw_dissapointed_relieved:192095249_Samssushi.PNG.5386cf3f1262fec7f03c898864c7c61a.PNG

"Don't bring that baby carriage in here."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1