Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

6 hours ago, geoephemera said:

I haven't seen it in person yet, just read comments about it in the Hip Donelson group. Donelson Plaza started demolition on the western portion of the structure along 2710-2720 Old Lebanon Pike. They are  making room for new housing at Donelson Plaza within walking distance to the Music City STAR commuter rail at Donelson Station.

https://www.donelsonplaza.com/updates/2021/7/19/phase-2-construction-begins-this-week 

https://www.donelsonplaza.com/updates/2021/7/19/phase-2-to-add-apartments-to-donelson-plaza

I am hoping more transit oriented development for this area will increase transit ridership & bring back more trips for the STAR.

Ph2-constphasing-July2021.png

Ph2-rendering-July2021-c.png

The buildings in the right rear are fairly small and will consist of 3, three story buildings if I remember the drawings I saw. I was actually looking at this last week. I could have posted the rudimentary images but there was nothing really special about them as they do not address a main public street and will be hidden by the library.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the Ordway / N 16th Street development residential units are eligible for Non-owner occupied STR permits?  I generally love this building but that's a detail you need to have a full picture of what it's adding to the community mix.

• Like 2

Creative Way Villages (multiple 3 & 4story buildings, 35 units) update:  Phase II nearly done, Phase III underway.

Looking SE from Creative Way, 1/2 block west of Inspiration Blvd:

Creative Way Villages, July 24, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from Creative Way, 1/4 block west of Inspiration Blvd:

Creative Way Villages, July 24, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking NW from Inspiration Blvd., 1/4 block SW of Creative Way:

Creative Way Villages, July 24, 2021, 3.jpeg

Looking NE from Inspiration Blvd., 1/2 block SW of Creative Way:

Creative Way Villages, July 24, 2021, 4.jpeg

• Like 3

Two new projects announced for Eastern Davidson County:

1) A 2 building mixed-use project of retail, restaurant, and residential on .65 acre at 0 Donleson Ave., one block west of Hadley Ave. in Old Hickory. No renderings yet.

2) A 73 unit residential project at 4321 Old Hickory Blvd. in Hermitage. No renderings yet.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/east-davidson-county-slated-for-two-projects/article_a547175a-f0b9-11eb-8865-97d2167a3349.html

0 Donelson Lane in Old Hickory:

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.34.11 AM.png

4321 Old Hickory Blvd. in Hermitage:

314930085_ScreenShot2021-07-30at7_36_39AM.png

• Like 4