Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Lighthouse Residential (3 stories? 97 units) update: Fencing up.

Looking SE from Gallatin Pike at Dozier Place:

Lighthouse Residential, July 24, 2021.jpeg

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I will need to check on this one as they have not gotten back to us. WW knows the lawyer handling this. I will see if I can cough up a rendering.

Fencing has been up for what feels like a couple months now. The parking lot was being used by some of the local trailer BBQ and tent clothing sales folks, it's possible they put the fencing up to keep those folks out.

This will be on the MDHA design review agenda next week. NORR is the same architecture firm company doing 909 Division. The developer is Double a development which is Adams company.

Total number of units looks to be 149 with no retail or commercial space. Another missed opportunity and I hope MDHA throws it back in his face.

When you have a project of this size with this much frontage with no street activation like Amplify on Main, another one of his projects, it is time he is called out.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

This will be on the MDHA design review agenda next week. NORR is the same architecture firm company doing 909 Division. The developer is Double a development which is Adams company.

Total number of units looks to be 149 with no retail or commercial space. Another missed opportunity and I hope MDHA throws it back in his face.

When you have a project of this size with this much frontage with no street activation like Amplify on Main, another one of his projects, it is time he is called out.

Looks like there will be 8,000+ sq ft of retail along Main St. 

• Like 3

I feel better then I was looking at the usage page and I didnt see any, but that is still not a lot considering the size of the project and it fronts 2 streets.

Wait I see more on Woodland, Now I feel better. I wonder why they didnt list it on the usage page

2 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I feel better then I was looking at the usage page and I didnt see any, but that is still not a lot considering the size of the project and it fronts 2 streets.

Wait I see more on Woodland, Now I feel better. I wonder why they didnt list it on the usage page

I am having real difficulty seeing stuff right now because my computer is on the fritz too. I have to stop what I am doing and go back and restart things. Pages are doing funky things too. I dont want to but a new computer.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Brichar4 said:

Apologies if this has been discussed in the the thread already, but has anyone heard anymore on the expected completion date of the hermitage whataburger? 

On Main Street Nashville’s online article about the official groundbreaking event (which took place well after construction was underway), a Whataburger regional manager said opening was expected to be in November.

• Thanks 4