Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

13 hours ago, markhollin said:

All People Coffee will be a new cafe in Cleveland Park on the first floor of the recently-completed Douglas Corner Lofts at 347 Douglas Ave.  Aesh Design is handling the architecture, and Sterling Construction is in charge of the build out.  A $65,000 permit for the latter was just issued. An early 2022 opening is planned.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/east-nashville-neighborhood-slated-for-caf/article_0929acb8-0511-11ec-b62e-7f2b5a6842c1.html

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 8.19.20 AM.png

I get a strong c.1965 Ft. Lauderdale vibe with this one.   I love it.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Nashville Cliff said:

On a side note, ever since the warehouse across Greenwood from the new Publix was built, the rat population in our part of the neighborhood east of there has gone way up.

Do you mean demolished? I can see that happening. The building was reportedly pretty gross. You might want to contact the Health Department about the rat population, especially if it is extending all the way to hour house three blocks in from Gallatin.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bwithers1 said:

Do you mean demolished? I can see that happening. The building was reportedly pretty gross. You might want to contact the Health Department about the rat population, especially if it is extending all the way to hour house three blocks in from Gallatin.

Ooops, yes, I meant demolished. Thanks.

Meridian Park (2 & 3 stories, 156 units) update: more structures topped-out across the site; cladding underway.

Looking west from intersection of Lischey Ave. and Joy Ave:

Meridian Park, Aug 28, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking east from Meridian St.,  1/4 block south of Edwin St:

Meridian Park, Aug 28, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking east from Meridian St., 1/2 block north of Edith Ave:

Meridian Park, Aug 28, 2021, 3.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 7:22 AM, bwithers1 said:

It could also be the STR next to Publix. Their tenants are going to town on their garbage creation. It’s dang gross.

856E9C00-4D32-4DED-8A14-9271A319E2C8.jpeg

B99459F0-D813-4D03-926C-DE36BF9CC3E3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Ground was just broken for The Yarra, a 69 townhome development by ZMX Inc. and Forbes Plunkett LLC on 7.7 acres at 1022 S. Graycroft Ave. in Madison.  They purchased the land for $1.5 million last November. This will be just north of the massive repurposing of the Due West Towers former hospital site at the NW corner of Due West Ave. and South Graycroft.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/notes-mixed-use-project-starts-near-lenox-village/article_fde16e08-0b6f-11ec-a050-c3ed6f250f67.html

1821084718_YarraTownhomesSept22021sitemap.png

• Like 3