Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

1 hour ago, DJIII said:

I don't know anything about building.  But when they're using the GREEN building wrap, you know it's a nice joint.  Poor people get the white Tyvek, Rich folks get the Green, and super wealthy get Blue.  Only seen the blue once or twice in Green Hills.

That there is the Zip System.  Pretty standard for residential construction these days.  I would say that if I see the Zip System on a commercial project, I suspect it is because the contractor is specifying materials or there was a decent Value Engineering effort.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJIII said:

Good find! I heard they weren’t renewing their lease for the dorms along Douglas, but this is the first I’ve heard about a sale. That’s a big chunk of property. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, DJIII said:

I had heard something about this a few months ago from R Looper! I think it is being listed off market at this point in time and could be in fact under contract by this time, who knows?

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 10:10 AM, grilled_cheese said:

And we have another California owner and one from Utah.

F

Edit:  Aaaaaand the new Cali owners have already filed for an STR permit.  WOOO

Edit2:  Nvm, 5 are pending and 1 has already been issued for this property.

Edit3:  Last one.  All six permits are filed as Non-Owner Occupied.  Literally the worst fudgeing option.

Edited by grilled_cheese
  • Like 1
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

1516 Ordway is complete.

Hate being hyper-critical, and I guess this building could've been worse.  But IMO; a huge missed opportunity for this historic neighborhood. With just a bit of brickwork detail and pointing - this thing could've simultaneously blended and popped. As is, just meh.:dontknow:

• Like 2