Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

On 10/6/2022 at 11:29 AM, andywildman said:

He's the CEO of Nashville Plywood... is it typical for the owner of a property to request the rezoning as part of a contingent sale?

I believe you just list current property owner. Not sure if this is another Nathan Lyon project but seems they don't own the parcel yet.

1 hour ago, BeaveStirs said:

I believe you just list current property owner. Not sure if this is another Nathan Lyon project but seems they don't own the parcel yet.

Yes I did. The person who submitted the rezoning request is the current property owner. I'm asking if that's the usual way that a rezoning happens if there's a pending sale that's contingent upon rezoning?

A bit of information culled from a real estate posting on Facebook about a house in Donelson. Post says the house is near a new development (Emory Commons, as named on UPNashville…or is it really EmEry Commons, since it’s at the corner of Donelson Pike and Emery Drive?). The news is that it mentions three of the future businesses for the small retail center.

EDIT

I've deleted the screenshot from the Facebook post, as it turns out the “news” that it shared wasn’t so new.  Added below is a screenshot from a January Axios article that I had never seen before with more specifics.

On a side note, anyone know why I cannot copy/paste to U P Nashville from my iPhone? There was a time when that was possible, but no more.

BEBC9E97-32E8-49EC-97C0-1E9D8F81431C.jpeg

Edited by donNdonelson2
  • Like 3

On 10/7/2022 at 8:35 PM, donNdonelson2 said:

A bit of information culled from a real estate posting on Facebook about a house in Donelson. Post says the house is near a new development (Emory Commons, as named on UPNashville…or is it really EmEry Commons, since it’s at the corner of Donelson Pike and Emery Drive?). The news is that it mentions three of the future businesses for the small retail center.

EDIT

I've deleted the screenshot from the Facebook post, as it turns out the “news” that it shared wasn’t so new.  Added below is a screenshot from a January Axios article that I had never seen before with more specifics.

On a side note, anyone know why I cannot copy/paste to U P Nashville from my iPhone? There was a time when that was possible, but no more.

BEBC9E97-32E8-49EC-97C0-1E9D8F81431C.jpeg

I'm exciting to see this get finished. Is there any renderings of this? I'm curious about the part of the site at the very corner of the intersection. Its all big concrete lego blocks right now, but looks like maybe there is infrastructure in the ground for another building? The concrete blocks aren't permanent are they?

BJ's Wholesale is planning a 103,000 sq. ft. store on land in/around Rivergate Mall next to the former Sears store.  The plan also calls for a fuel center that is within the jurisdiction of Metro Nashville Planning and Zoning.

This will tie-in with another plan called Lofts at Rivergate (originally 6 stories, 476 units, but now reduced a bit to 384 units and no parking garage) that will incorporate some of the former Macy's store.

This entire concept is still evolving.

More at the Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/davidson/2022/10/11/rivergate-mall-goodlettsville-bjs-wholesale-seeks-to-join-multifamily-plan-revamped/69554546007/

• Like 3

Birchway Rivergate is now the name of the 3 story, 384 unit apartment complex at 110 One Mile Parkway being developed by Greystar. It was previously known as Elan Rivergate.  It is currently under construction and a mid-2024 finish is planned.  A rendering is available below.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/10/14/deal-dash-8th-roast-vanderbilt-greystar-madison.html

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 3.27.31 PM.png

• Like 1