Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

I have to believe they will.  I have only been in the Northern most store at that corner and there are ZERO redeeming qualities.  It stinks, the floor is sagging, and they sell very low quality products.  I would give them points if they sold some good beer but the highest quality brews they sell are like Bud Platinum.  The liquor store is also bottom of the barrel.  I'd feel bad because there does seem to be a BBQ place that inhabits the rear of the other market but the quality of those other businesses is so poor that I don't believe they'll be able to hang much longer.

• Like 1

Does anybody know anything about this proposed development at Fatherland & 14th across from the 4-way Market? As described here it would have 8,000 sq ft of retail on Fatherland, with 30 apartments on the hillside underneath, accessible from around the side. I'm a few blocks away and I would be ecstatic if they can carry this through (would love more businesses to walk to and more density to give them local customers, etc.). Is there any chance they could succeed with this or is Lockeland Springs too anti-development?

http://lockelandsprings.org/retail-building-and-micro-apartments-proposed/

01_View-Down-fatherland-facing-East-1.jp

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AronG said:

Does anybody know anything about this proposed development at Fatherland & 14th across from the 4-way Market? As described here it would have 8,000 sq ft of retail on Fatherland, with 30 apartments on the hillside underneath, accessible from around the side. I'm a few blocks away and I would be ecstatic if they can carry this through (would love more businesses to walk to and more density to give them local customers, etc.). Is there any chance they could succeed with this or is Lockeland Springs too anti-development?

http://lockelandsprings.org/retail-building-and-micro-apartments-proposed/

01_View-Down-fatherland-facing-East-1.jp

I think they put the wrong neighborhood; isn't that side of 14th still East End?  Regardless, I suspect there would be some pretty fierce opposition based on how Lockeland Springs folks have reacted to far smaller proposals.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, Nashville Cliff said:

I think they put the wrong neighborhood; isn't that side of 14th still East End?  Regardless, I suspect there would be some pretty fierce opposition based on how Lockeland Springs folks have reacted to far smaller proposals.

14th is the dividing line.  East is Lockeland.  West is East End.

http://maps.nashville.gov/MPC/2016SP-097-001_plan.pdf

SP plans for a mixed use building at the corner of Gallatin and Cahal. Really hope this works out. 

Been trying to garner a little more info on this on.  Only 9 units with retail, but on a corner. Hope it stands out in a positive way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

http://maps.nashville.gov/MPC/2016SP-097-001_plan.pdf

SP plans for a mixed use building at the corner of Gallatin and Cahal. Really hope this works out. 

Been trying to garner a little more info on this on.  Only 9 units with retail, but on a corner. Hope it stands out in a positive way.

I hope this means the space next to Cobra (formerly Foobar) will undergo some sort of renovation. 

IMG_0314.PNG

• Like 1