Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

19 hours ago, e-dub said:

636431560923713569-westrinityvision.JPG636431564885046962-westtrinitybridge.JPG

Truly exquisite taste in urban design, speaking to B. Edward Ewing's deep love of beautiful, livable cities and/or large geometric shapes.

Man, this is good, but I can't help but think that what Nashville really needs is for one or two MORE multi-millionaires to buy a hundred acres several miles down the river and propose even MORE downtowns. I mean, people love the downtown we have, right? What if we put another one in Metrocenter? Boom. I bet we could fit two of them in Shelby Bottoms! I know some people are skeptical, but if you can render it you can do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WebberThomas4 said:

Sorry for constantly posting for sale or for lease links, but this one says “Sale Pending” and was last updated on Tuesday.  Please be true and please fall into the right hands.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/500-502-Main-St-Nashville-TN/3665181/

That could do a lot for that corner. I’ve noticed a lot of new listings on Loop Net lately. Park Center on Woodland is almost an acre (right next to the Hill Center). Family Dollar is for lease. I’m hopeful.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WebberThomas4 said:

Core drilling (or soil sampling) has started at the Hill Center Greenwood site (Sprouts). No picture, but crews were there this morning. I am glad to see some activity on this project. 

Where is this project? I didn't  know they were putting a sprouts in this part of town. 

20 hours ago, WebberThomas4 said:

Core drilling (or soil sampling) has started at the Hill Center Greenwood site (Sprouts). No picture, but crews were there this morning. I am glad to see some activity on this project. 

The building(s) directly across Gallatin from the site are all empty, too. Looks like they are being prepped for demolition. Did I read somewhere that corner will be a parking structure?

Eastland Kroger saying they will apply for permit to expand into Citi Trends location in the next few weeks.  They predict completion in 2019.

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2017/10/23/east-nashville-grocery-to-expand.html?ana=RSS%26s=article_search

• Like 4

I emailed Melissa Eads (their local spokesperson) about a year ago and she told me then that the Citi Trends lease was almost up and they were doing a full remodel in 2018....so this lines up with what she said. I'm sure it's happening. I'll just be curious to see how extensive and well done it is. I've seen some really good Kroger remodels and some that were not all that impressive. So....we will see. As long as they don't do some crazy parking pattern like they did in Inglewood....I'll be happy.