Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

Another significant site along the Dickerson Pike corridor is now available for sale at $5.2 million.  The 1.7 acre site at 838 Dickerson Pike includes a 24,800 sq. ft. structure which opened in 1989, that has been home to Cash America and Family Dollar, as well as a manufacturing building for Alpha Graphics, which backs-up against I-24 on the west.  

More behind the Nashville Post  paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21103291/east-nashville-site-listed-for-52m

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.42.37 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All this land keeps changing hands or for sale on Dickerson and yet nothing is being built. All of the projects that were planned by Superior Development or whatever thw name was has fizzled.

I am starting to wonder if anyone is going to move forward with any of these projects. Even the Bristol Development project has stallled and the big project that was proposed on the east side of Dickerson has put put on hold.

• Like 1

Hey @markhollin, the Madison Town Center project, is this promo to attract buyers of the property (i believe it was discussed here that the owner put it up for sale) or is this to attract tenants??

On 11/30/2019 at 6:33 AM, markhollin said:

The Wanderer (3 stories, 16 condos) update. Topped out, windows being installed.

Looking SE from intersection of Douglas Ave. and Lischey Ave:

The Wanderer Condos, Nov 28, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking SW from Douglas Ave. 1/2 block east of Lischey Ave:

The Wanderer Condos, Nov 28, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking NE from Lischey AVe., 1/2 block north of Richardson Ave:

The Wanderer Condos, Nov 28, 2019, 3.jpg

This thing flew up once they actually started framing!! I swear one day I was there and it was a hole and then a couple weeks later it was fully framed. Wonder if this one will take as long to get weather tight as the development diagonally across this intersection.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

Hey @markhollin, the Madison Town Center project, is this promo to attract buyers of the property (i believe it was discussed here that the owner put it up for sale) or is this to attract tenants??

It is supposedly a new video.  Not sure if it is to attract new tenants, or added investors, or a possible buyer.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FatherLand said:

Looks like architect is Kennon | Taylor

Pretty sure this partnership doesn’t exist anymore. If I’m thinking of the right people this would be James Kennon and Matthew Taylor and they separated awhile ago. Kennon now owns The Architect Workshop (preciously Kennon - Calhoun) down in Melrose and Taylor owns Studio 8 in Rutledge Hill