Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

The Avery (4 stories, 20 condos) at 1100 Inglewood Dr. has received a $3.27 million permit to begin construction.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21143107/permit-patrol-31-august-2020

Also,  Donelson Plaza's Phase II (2 stories) of remodeling is underway by Holloday Properties.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21143105/south-nashville-residential-project-underway-near-i24

Donelson Plaza, Phase II render:

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 7.16.49 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have no idea where this is Mark. Can you enlighten me? I have no media on this either as far as I can tell.

Dodson Chapel Road, just north of I-40 in Hermitage. Across the street from Oakwell Farms Apartments. It is just off Bell Road near J. Percy Priest Dam. The adjacent existing development of single family homes and townhomes is called the Villages of Riverwood.

3F2C4F2D-001D-482C-A870-4AA62B5042F3.jpeg

Edited by donNdonelson2

A 6 story senior housing building (unknown units) on 1.93 acres is going to be developed at 900 Dickerson Pike by Dominium, with design by Smith Gee. Up until recently a 4 story, 50 unit residential project was being planned there that would be called The 900.  No renderings for the new structure yet.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21143204/senior-housing-building-eyed-for-dickerson-pike

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 8.13.49 AM.png

• Like 1

This would be a nice improvement to that site. Who wants to tell the developer they misspelled the word hangar?

•  
Edited by M. Allen
  • Like 1

From NBJ:

The YMCA of Middle Tennessee has decided what to do with its three buildings in East Nashville's Five Points district, all of which suffered damage in the March 3 tornado. The YMCA plans to renovate and expand its gymnasium at 1011 Russell St. — and sell the other two properties, most notably 1021 Russell St., home to a brick former church that Metro records lists as being 110 years old. The organization believes the church is worth saving, but said "it would be cost-prohibitive for [us] to do so, given the extent of the damage and the number of unknowns that exist, since [we] cannot safely access some portions of the building for more thorough evaluation."