Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

I think it's funny that some people (not to broadly generalize) in these neighborhoods (within 440 especially) always thought their neighborhood wouldn't change even though they are so close to downtown and close to major interstates and such. 

I don't know if it's like head in the ground thinking or just not being able to see the big picture.

^ I was wondering the same thing. There's also a concrete "tower" jutting up from the parking garage on the other side (for a stairwell, I'm assuming). That whole side of the garage is exposed and sticks out like a sore thumb when driving south on Franklin Pike (from 8th).

From today's Nashville Post:

Nashville-based developer John H. Eldridge III has presold all 17 units in his soon-to-open The Row at 12th S in Edgehill, a mere 54 days after the effort began. Eldridge said residents will begin moving into their new townhomes in April.

The average unit sales price was a bit more than over $470,000, he said. The home sales prices range from about $400,000 for the 1,300-square-foot units to about $600,000 for the 2,300-square-foot homes. The average price per foot was about $270 per foot.

Seven of the homes front 12th with five addressing both Summit and Argyle avenues, respectively. The 12South commercial district is located a few blocks to the south.

Eldridge said the quick sellout is especially surprising due to the time of year. “Typically, we see a sales slowdown during the holiday season,” he said. “That — paired with some reports that our market is starting to cool off — made the rapid sellout a very pleasant surprise, reassuring us that our market is still very much thriving.

Eldridge's E3 Construction Services LLC is the owner/developer and has served as the boutique infill project's general contractor. Eldridge enlisted rootARCH to handle the design. Alex Brandau of Keller Williams is the exclusive offering agent. Planters Bank of Clarksville provided construction financing.

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 5.55.09 PM.png

• Like 3