Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

15 hours ago, markhollin said:
The Row @ 12 South (3 stories, 17 units) update.

Looking north along 12th Ave. South near intersection with Argyle Ave:

The Row at 12 South 1, Mar 26, 2017.jpg

Looking south along 12th Ave. South near intersection with Summit Ave:

The Row at 12 South 2, Mar 26, 2017.jpg

I like the look of this building.  That stretch of 12th is absurdly wide, though.  An island down the middle with full sized trees would be great.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, titanhog said:

I don't understand why they never truly took the effort to turn that into a Civil War park.  Even having the science museum there is a mockery of that space.  That could be a really great interpretive area and part of a Civil War tour in Middle TN.

Fort Negley always had a negative connotation to the locals. A large part of why it was never warmly embraced for its history, since it was built by the occupying Union forces.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if there's a specific reason as to why there's a void of hotels in the Berry Hill (and surrounding) area? I live in BH, and whenever out of town guests come, I either have to send them to the way-too-pricey downtown hotels or out to the ones in Brentwood. You would think there would be something popping up in the area, but perhaps a zoning issue is the cause? Just curious...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VSRJ said:

Does anyone know if there's a specific reason as to why there's a void of hotels in the Berry Hill (and surrounding) area? I live in BH, and whenever out of town guests come, I either have to send them to the way-too-pricey downtown hotels or out to the ones in Brentwood. You would think there would be something popping up in the area, but perhaps a zoning issue is the cause? Just curious...

It could be the lack of a decent exit off of I-65 right there.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, markhollin said:

^ ^ ^ that would be an awfully tight fit for a hotel.  Probably only about 75' x 120' dimension. I don't even think a fast food restaurant could fit there.  

Pulled up the street view. I imagined that lot being deeper. Definately potential. That parcel behind it is part of Broadstone too isn't it. Unfortunate they couldn't acquire Batson to make it a corner lot with Inverness right there. 

Edited by claya91