Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

Yet another residential project for WeHo: Hamilton Avenue Townhomes, made up of 9 three-story buildings, with 37 units covering 1.93 acres at 630-640 Hamilton Ave. by Red Seal Development. A January 2019 groundbreaking is planned. Some current low grad industrial buildings will need to be cleared away.  Four of the residences will be live-work units, and nine of the residences will be designated as workforce housing units.

More at Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21013970/townhome-project-eyed-for-wedgewoodhouston

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.08.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.09.12 PM.png

Hamilton Ave. Townhomes is the rectangular lot in the center of this screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent Nashville Development Map:

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.11.59 PM.png

• Like 3

It's going to be interesting to see what they fill those retail bays with. I think the street may be maxed out in regard to restaurants. The pizza place in the condos building down the street has already closed, and I'm guessing that Babalu backed out of the larger restaurant space next door since it's listed as being available.

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

^^I love the overall look of that building and the white paint...but the stairs and front entrances are very odd to me.  I'm hoping there's still a few more things they're going to do to make that look more inviting.

The front stoops just look crazy exposed with the harsh white paint. They don’t look like an inviting or comfortable place to hang out. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, markhollin said:

White Bison Coffee/Twice Daily on 12 South update.  About ready to open.

White Bison Twice Daily, 12 South, July 22, 2018.jpg

This is going to be very useful to 12th South. A good nearby place to get the essentials. I walked in the other day thinking it was open, the sliding doors opened and all the workers stared at me like I was crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, NashvilleObserver said:

This is going to be very useful to 12th South. A good nearby place to get the essentials. I walked in the other day thinking it was open, the sliding doors opened and all the workers stared at me like I was crazy. 

You should have asked, "Do you have any Grey Poupon?" :D

• Like 1