Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

Looks like Jersey Mike's, Verizon, First Watch cafe and a nail salon will be replacing the small strip mall currently home to Bolton's and the beer/cigar store. The Jersey Mike's on Thompson has already closed. I wonder if Bolton's will relocate — I can't imagine that business has been booming since Hattie B's opened.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/2309-8th-Ave-S-Nashville-TN/13050831/

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PaulChinetti said:

So it looks like the Little Caesers is gone too.

I do like how it looks like it's going to be right on the street and we will get some sidewalks starting to meet up along 8th!

I'm really interested to see what they do with the Captain D's building.

Captain D, pizza pizza!, Krystal, and Boltons were my favs when I worked over there. Hate to see them go. Not all of us can afford to buy a $15 burger from ml rose for lunch everyday. Hope Athens never goes away

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LA_TN said:

Captain D, pizza pizza!, Krystal, and Boltons were my favs when I worked over there. Hate to see them go. Not all of us can afford to buy a $15 burger from ml rose for lunch everyday. Hope Athens never goes away

ML Rose is Not that good of a burger either.

• Like 2

Seriously, the burgers are not that good and neither is any of the other food there. Might be an OK place to drink, but I have given them 3 shots at 3 different locations and I have to say overpriced blahhhhh. Not going back!

There are so many restaurants in his city that are hit or miss and the sorry guys, many millennials have no idea what decent food and service is all about. I was in F & B for a long time and I have to say many of the restaurants in this city are pretty sorry excuses for restaurants, including most of the ones on LOBRO. I just stay way from that fresh hell.

Frothy Monkey is one that does is right along with 5th & Taylor in Germantown, but as for a lot of the other restaurants in Germantown including Butchertown Hall, I will not be back. Not impressed with their underwhelming menu offering nor the way the food was prepared. Yes you can call me a critic, and I am very surprised Silo is still in business in Germantown, simply because the place has good overpriced drinks.

31 minutes ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

This is why cities in the United States have gotten so boring to me. These same tired chain restaurants popping up everywhere.  #GiveMeParisRomeSydney&HongKong 

I think that hashtag needs a bit of tightening up.  lol ;) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jamie Hall said:

^^^ I've somehow missed the news about what's replacing that strip mall that's being demo'd. What's going there?

I can't find it now either, it's somewhere back in this thread.

New building new tenants, I think it's going to look pretty similar to the building that was there just not old and run down.

• Thanks 1