Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

Agreed. Is the museum closing or is this your own opinion??

Also, with NASCAR in town there is obviously going to be talks about nascar potentially looking at a comeback to the fairgrounds speedway. Always helpful when  one of the most recognizable figures from the sport mentions it. Dale Earnhardt Jr. brought up the speedway at the end of a short interview at the awards banquet last night. Talked about how the experience here is “gonna create a lot of great conversation about the speedway”

Edited by Bos2Nash
  • Like 3

I've always felt that the ASC building looked a little...dated. I'd love for something a little more eye-catching given the visibility of that site. I'd also be in favor of turning it all into green space. A guy can dream.

Edited by VSRJ
  • Like 2

It's so strange the way they've done this with the Orange Theory side being completed first. I would assume it would be easier to do both storefronts at once? I guess it had something to do when the former tenants' leases ended. It will be interesting to see what fills this spot.

Does anyone have any leads on who will be joining Chase in the new strip center down 8th where CVS used to be?

On 12/12/2019 at 7:49 AM, VSRJ said:

It's so strange the way they've done this with the Orange Theory side being completed first. I would assume it would be easier to do both storefronts at once? I guess it had something to do when the former tenants' leases ended. It will be interesting to see what fills this spot.

Does anyone have any leads on who will be joining Chase in the new strip center down 8th where CVS used to be?

Haven't heard any news of what else is going in with Chase, but am also interested.

• Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 7:49 AM, VSRJ said:

Pacific Dental and Results Physiotherapy are two confirmed tenants. 

Edited by 615Tide
  • Like 4

The .41 acre combo of 1108, 1110, and 1114 4th Ave. South has sold for $1.7 million to an LLC headed up by Tom Middleton.  The location is basically across 4th Ave from the large, soon-to-start Nashville Warehouse Co. mixed use development.  The sellers had acquired the properties in 2002 or a total of $107,000.  There are some nondescript/non-historical 1 story structures on the site, including CMI Motorcycle & Auto Shop. No word yet on plans.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21106342/chestnut-hill-properties-sell-for-17m

1108, 1110, and 1114 4th Ave South, Dec 16, 2019, site.png

1108, 1110, and 1114 4th Ave South, Dec 16, 2019, site map.png

• Like 3

The large former warehouse at 429 Houston St. that takes up most of the 1.1 acre site has sold for $7.95 million to Hines out of Houston.  The building is known as The Alchemist, and Jackalope Brewing is the primary tenant with a long term lease.  No word on the status of the other smaller tenants.  Derek Bell was the seller, and he bought the piece just 2.5 years ago for $4.075 million.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-real-estate/article/21107098/weho-building-housing-jackalope-sells-for-79m

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.10.32 AM.png

1 hour ago, PaulChinetti said:

Hopefully Jackelope doesn't get pushed out, there space there is great.

Jackalope should be there for a very long time. Hopefully this will lead to the two vacant spaces being developed. I'm assuming the "WeHo Billiards" space is dead since I haven't heard anything on that in forever. 

A trio of sites at 2827-2831 Columbine Place in Berry Hill that currently house small businesses have sold for $1.8 million.  No word on what the new buyer may have in mind.  The seller paid a combined $195,000 for the three plots/homes in the 80s & 90s. 

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21107350/trio-of-berry-hill-sites-sells-for-18m

2827 to 2831 Columbine, Berry Hill, Dec 20, 2019, site.png

2827 to 2831 Columbine, Berry Hill, Dec 20, 2019, site map.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1