Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

18 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

is it realistic? I thought the fort negley hill blocks it. How many stories is Fusion?

I’m not sure how accurate the rendering is going to be. They’re going to be four stories, so the views will be fantastic, but Negley is going to take a big portion of the view on the site closer to the railroad tracks. 

Novel Edgehill (5 stories, 270 units, 6,000 sq. ft. retail, internal garage) has started demo work at 801 12th Ave. South.  Doster Construction Co. to serve as the general contractor for the project. The development is slated for a late 2021 opening.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21115107/row-apartment-buildings-listed-for-sale

Given the purchase price for the lot ($3.2MM) I hope that something similar or bigger than planned Wedgewood Lofts will go here.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21115764/weho-site-once-eyed-for-project-sells-for-32m

From @smeagolsfree's development tracker (next to Smoki' Thighs)

image.png.719e0056b1da3ece191a1e8789a886be.png

Edited by nashvylle
  • Like 3

I had figured this one had been dead for a long time now.  I have heard through the grapevine that Aerial Development is in bad financial shape. To prove that point Elmington is now taking over the NorthLights project on Trinity. I had heard that around Thanksgiving and got the for sure today.

I here Britney Turner is now doing women's bodybuilding...seriously!

• Like 2

A 6.6 acre mixed-use development featuring 172 room hotel, 15,000 sq. ft. restaurant, and 480 seat restaurant is being planned at 5200 Hickory Hollow Pkwy by Advent partners and Legacy South, which paid $1.1 million for the site recently.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/02/14/deal-dash-nba-nfl-players-invest-in-trinity-lane.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

This screen shot from Smeagolfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

5200 Hickory Hollow Pkwy, Feb 17, 2020, site map.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Melrose said:

Is that like maybe the total seat count for multiple restaurants? 

No, that is for a single, 480 seat restaurant. The 15,000 sq ft is for an office building. Plus the hotel, there are 3 buildings planned. Community meeting about this development was held in January, and there was no opposition

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 2:28 PM, smeagolsfree said:

I had figured this one had been dead for a long time now.  I have heard through the grapevine that Aerial Development is in bad financial shape. To prove that point Elmington is now taking over the NorthLights project on Trinity. I had heard that around Thanksgiving and got the for sure today.

I here Britney Turner is now doing women's bodybuilding...seriously!

St. Louis prominent developer behind this one now. Good news. 

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/02/13/st-louis-developer-latches-onto-wedgewood-houston.html