Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

On 5/1/2020 at 4:07 PM, markhollin said:

The Cascades (eleven 3 story buildings with  264 apts, and 75 townhomes on 30 acres at 3300 Murfreesboro Pike) is finally getting underway via 11 permits worth a combined $104 million.  The project was  proposed several years ago.

More at The Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21131402/work-to-start-on-antioch-apartment-project

I was on the Parcel Viewer/Permit Tracker and even though the parcel viewer is showing the building permits, the Permit Tracker is not showing them at all. It is only showing Building Use and Occupancy. Is it possible that permits were recinded?

55 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

I was on the Parcel Viewer/Permit Tracker and even though the parcel viewer is showing the building permits, the Permit Tracker is not showing them at all. It is only showing Building Use and Occupancy. Is it possible that permits were recinded?

Do an advanced search on permits applied for under address 3300 Murfreesboro Pike and do active permits. They will show up for 4/24/20. If this link does not work email me.

https://epermits.nashville.gov/#/search/b8c82e84330f46e6a70ba9f952622662?initial=1&searchType=permit&orderBy=fullAddress%20ASC,permitNumber%20ASC&searchText=&page=1&searchCode=ADDR

• Thanks 1

A 30,000 sq. ft. (28,000 office, 2,000 retail) project is being put in motion for the 1 acre 937-941 6th Ave. South site by Speedwagon  Properties.  There are currently a 40 year old warehouse structure on the site that  offers almost 15,000 square feet, and it is unclear if it will be razed to accommodate a new structure or if it will be retrofitted with a second floor. A source with knowledge of the property said a new building is the more likely option.

No renderings available yet.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21132071/mixeduse-building-eyed-for-chestnut-hill

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.07.07 PM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.08.14 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, volsfanwill said:

I wasnt able to get a picture because I was driving. but the 3 buildings at the corner of 8th and Hillview Heights have been leveled.  the captain Ds, Little Caesars and small strip that included a discount cigarette store and Boltons hot chicken and fish.

Do we know what’s going there?

28 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Surely, it will be included in whatever plans the buyer has...right?  Can't imagine they would tear it down.

There were supposedly plans in the works for it to be a boutique hotel with some additional restaurant/retail offerings, right?  I heard the Hotel St. Cecelia in Austin referenced as an inspiration,   and heard one version that that hotel group was actually involved (though that might have been a misunderstanding).  That's a big plot of land, I'm sure Hines or AJ might have grander designs, alongside declaring the mansion somehow "unsalvageable" .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1