Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

2305 12th Ave. South (conversion to Italian Ice eatery) update.  Glass installed.

Looking NW from 12th AVe. South, 1/4 block south of Linden Ave:

2309 12th Ave South, June 20, 2020.jpg

I walk pass this daily and (up close) the level of craftsman ship is impressive. I don't know how long it can stay so "perfect" but I like it.

• Like 2

The longtime home to 21st Century Christian Publishing at 2809 12th Ave. South is being offered for lease. Sitting on nearly a full acre between Paris and Dallas Avenues, the existing space entails 23,000 sq. ft. that could be converted into restaurant, retail and/or office space.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21138275/prominent-12south-property-available-for-lease

2809 12th Ave. South, June 17, 2020, site.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

2809 12th Ave. South, June 17, 2020, site map.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

The longtime home to 21st Century Christian Publishing at 2809 12th Ave. South is being offered for lease. Sitting on nearly a full acre between Paris and Dallas Avenues, the existing space entails 23,000 sq. ft. that could be converted into restaurant, retail and/or office space.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21138275/prominent-12south-property-available-for-lease

2809 12th Ave. South, June 17, 2020, site.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

2809 12th Ave. South, June 17, 2020, site map.png

They had attempted to subdivide the space, I think themselves, last year. That didn't seem to work. No offence to my neighbors, but the changing 12South wasn't the best spot for a religious business (a church, maybe). I wonder why they aren't just selling. I will say that the west side of 12th is a better side for restaurants as the east side, with their outdoor patios, bakes in the afternoon sun. 

Edited by Nash_12South
  • Like 1

Hobson Flats will be a 366 unit residential development by Elmington Capital Group  at 1717 Hobson Pike, across from the former Starwood Amphitheater. A $43 million loan has been secured from an unknown source.

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/06/26/deal-dash-commercial-real-estate-development.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

• Like 3

The 200,000 sq. ft. warehouse that Amazon bought 6 months ago at 2960 Armory Drive is going to be demolished so they can build a new 250,000 sq. ft. "last mile" delivery hub that will employ 170 people.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/06/29/amazon-last-mile-delivery-hub-shipping-ecommerce.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 8.04.02 AM.png

• Like 4