Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

Specualtion on some of the stores that could end up in the Tanger Outlet Mall at Century Farms.  These are all retailers at the Sevierville location:

• Adidas
  • Aeropostale
  • American Eagle Outfitters
  • Ann Taylor Factory Store
  • Banana Republic Factory
  • Ben & Jerry’s
  • Bass Factory Outlet
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Claire’s
  • Converse
  • Clarks Outlet
  • Coach
  • Crocs Outlet
  • Columbia Factory Store
  • Disney Outlet
  • Dressbarn
  • Eddie Bauer Outlet
  • Fossil
  • Gap Outlet
  • Gymboree Outlet
  • Hot Topic
  • J.Crew Factory
  • Kate Spade New York
  • Kay Jewelers Outlet
  • Kirkland’s
  • Lane Bryant Outlet
  • Levi’s Outlet
  • Lucky Brand Jeans
  • Michael Kors
  • New Balance Factory Store
  • New York & Company Outlet
  • Nike Factory Store
  • Old Navy Outlet
  • Pandora
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
  • Rack Room Shoes
  • Reebok
  • SAS Shoes
  • Sunglass Hut
  • Swarovski
  • The Children’s Place
  • The North Face
  • Tommy Hilfiger
  • Vans Outlet
  • White House Black Market
  • Yankee Candle Outlet
  • Zales The Diamond Store Outlet

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/10/16/stores-tanger-outlets-nashville-michael-kors-nike-adidas-coach-banana-republic-gap-bass-jcrew/1661405002/

Also, Fred Kane, VP of Land Services for Cushman & Wakefield, thinks that Tanger's new mall will be a large regional draw from Alabama, Kentucky, and East Tennessee. "Tanger brings some 3  million trips a year to an area, and it's malls have as much as 600,000 sq. ft. of space.  It is one of the last great retail holdouts that Amazon has not crushed yet."

More behind The Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21027801/belmont-buildings-face-demo-for-event-center

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Specualtion on some of the stores that could end up in the Tanger Outlet Mall at Century Farms.  These are all retailers at the Sevierville location:

Yeah, this is definitely going to put Lebanon Premium Outlets (now called Outlet Marketplace) out of business, as mentioned before in this thread. That "mall" has been circling the drain since before 2008. The last time I was there the Pac Sun had been replaced by what was basically a bookstore that looked like a yardsale. Pretty soon they'll just set up vendors "flea market" style in the parking lot. 

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

• Adidas
  • Aeropostale
  • American Eagle Outfitters
  • Ann Taylor Factory Store
  • Banana Republic Factory
  • Ben & Jerry’s
  • Bass Factory Outlet
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Claire’s
  • Converse
  • Clarks Outlet
  • Coach
  • Crocs Outlet
  • Columbia Factory Store
  • Disney Outlet
  • Dressbarn
  • Eddie Bauer Outlet
  • Fossil
  • Gap Outlet
  • Gymboree Outlet
  • Hot Topic
  • J.Crew Factory
  • Kate Spade New York
  • Kay Jewelers Outlet
  • Kirkland’s
  • Lane Bryant Outlet
  • Levi’s Outlet
  • Lucky Brand Jeans
  • Michael Kors
  • New Balance Factory Store
  • New York & Company Outlet
  • Nike Factory Store
  • Old Navy Outlet
  • Pandora
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
  • Rack Room Shoes
  • Reebok
  • SAS Shoes
  • Sunglass Hut
  • Swarovski
  • The Children’s Place
  • The North Face
  • Tommy Hilfiger
  • Vans Outlet
  • White House Black Market
  • Yankee Candle Outlet
  • Zales The Diamond Store Outlet

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/10/16/stores-tanger-outlets-nashville-michael-kors-nike-adidas-coach-banana-republic-gap-bass-jcrew/1661405002/

Sorry, the list is just boring as I will not be visiting the location. If you shop in NYC, Boston LA, or Antioch, its the same stores.. Why do we need more boring retail. I don't even go to Opry Mills if I can help it. Of coarse I am a guy and typically we hate shopping. 

My goal is to go for what I came after , buy it and 2 minutes later be walking out the door. 

32 minutes ago, NashvilleObserver said:

Yeah, this is definitely going to put Lebanon Premium Outlets (now called Outlet Marketplace) out of business, as mentioned before in this thread. That "mall" has been circling the drain since before 2008. The last time I was there the Pac Sun had been replaced by what was basically a bookstore that looked like a yardsale. Pretty soon they'll just set up vendors "flea market" style in the parking lot. 

Lebanon Premium Outlets could be the new home for the Nashville Flea Market.  Oh, I should move this to the Fairgrounds thread.  jk

• Like 3

I suspect that many of the Lebanon outlet stores will go to Tanger as soon as their leases allow. I don’t know if there is room for 3 outlet malls, with the same/similar stores in the current shrinking retail world. If I owned Lebanon, I’d be scrambling for a new big box anchor or something new, to bring attention. 

Edited by Nash_12South
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

I'm happy about this development,  but aren't the majority of those stores already here? Can we get a Kenneth Cole,  Armani, A/X, Fendi, Vera Wang,  Versace, Hermes,  Bergdorfs,  Bloomingdales,  Neiman Mucus, Hugo Boss, Christian Louboutin, etc. 

If we do get these, they wont be in Antioch.

14 hours ago, markhollin said:

Antioch's boom continues despite the loss of IKEA...

6 minutes ago, samsonh said:

12s being in the same thread as Antioch has always struck me as very odd. 

Maybe South Nashville / Antioch should have its own thread.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 12:27 PM, NashvilleObserver said:

If we do get these, they wont be in Antioch.

That's true, but Antioch is probably the only part of the city with people attractive enough to wear the clothes from those retailers.

Trust me, I live in Green Hills and they might have the money,  but definitely  lacking  in the looks department. 

Edited by FromParkAveToTN
Update
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

That's true, but Antioch is probably the only part of the city with people attractive enough to wear the clothes from those retailers.

Trust me, I live in Green Hills and they might have the money,  but definitely  lacking  in the looks department. 

So true

This is but one of several topic collections that include a wide geographical swath of the county. The neighborhoods vary dramatically, but are in the same quandrant nonetheless. Another such example is the one including East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Old Hickory and Hermitage. That’s a LARGE grouping of communities across many square miles, but in an east/northeast segment of the county. Perfectly logical!

Edited by donNdonelson2
Additional information

3 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

This is but one of several topic collections that include a wide geographical swath of the county. The neighborhoods vary dramatically, but are in the same quandrant nonetheless. Another such example is the one including East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Old Hickory and Hermitage. That’s a LARGE grouping of communities across many square miles, but in an east/northeast segment of the county. Perfectly logical!

I understand the original reasons, but why not break all of them down?  Is it that illogical to want it broken down?

When I first reorganized the board, we didnt have stuff happening in every part of town like we do now. A factor for the way I did it was also to keep down on the number of pinned threads.

I just sort of did it points South, point east, points north, and points west with some of the hot areas getting a pinned thread like downtown, gulch, and midtown being in one. At the time there was no way we could have foreseen the amount of growth that has happened over the last 5 years.

• Thanks 1