Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

16 hours ago, markhollin said:

The 28 townhome development by Red Seal Homes at 630 Hamilton Ave. in WeHo is about to get underway. The working moniker is Hamilton Avenue Townhomes. Bell Construction is the contractor. Some nondescript low-level manufacturing buildings/warehouses on the site will be razed. 

This will be located just to the south of the large Swayze Properties mixed-use development that is being planned by Hysmith-Fowler.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/brentwood/2019/09/16/new-businesses-opening-hill-center-brentwood/2341926001/

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 3.40.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 3.36.39 PM.png

This screenshot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 3.40.30 PM.png

I know this is a dumb question because I've seen it referenced many times, but where can you access smeagolsfree's map?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all the fuss over Confederate monuments, this one in Oak Hill on I 65 has been hated  from the start.  It is now in a poor statee after having been spray painted pink years ago.  This is one that

I've mentioned one of my dream developments before, but it is apropos to this line of thought...  The State and City can do a trade:  The city would trade the Adventure Science Center to Tenne

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Edgehill resident said:

I know this is a dumb question because I've seen it referenced many times, but where can you access smeagolsfree's map?

It can be found in the main menu across the top of the page in drop-down box for Development Maps.

Here is a direct link for you to save:

https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/development-maps/nashville-development-map/

• Thanks 2

GCS Properties will convert a former auto shop at 1020 3rd Ave. South into a co-working space to be called The Shop that will feature 6,000 sq. ft. of space.  The first tenant will be Fuoco LLC, a health care marketing firm.

More at the Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-real-estate/article/21087317/creative-office-space-set-for-wehoarea-building

And behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/09/17/wedgewood-houston-project-aims-to-tap-tax-breaks.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

The Shop, 1020 3rd Ave South, Sept 17, 2019, render 1.png

The Shop, 1020 3rd Ave South, Sept 17, 2019, site map.png

The Shop, 1020 3rd Ave South, Sept 17, 2019, render 3.png

• Like 1

83 Freight (3 stories,  91 units) update.  Storage unit apts. being lifted and welded into place on NE corner of site.

Looking NE from Byrum Ave., 1/2 block south of Wingrove St:

83 Freight, Sept 14, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking SE from Wingrove St., 1/2 block east of Byrum Ave:

83 Freight, Sept 14, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking south from Wingrove St., 1/4 block east of Byrum Ave:

83 Freight, Sept 14, 2019, 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
22 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

That is not looking nice so far

I've seen these crate developments before, and often times they look pretty good to my eye, but in this case, I agree with you.  I mean, who made the decision to use rusted shipping crates?  :dunno:

9 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I've seen these crate developments before, and often times they look pretty good to my eye, but in this case, I agree with you.  I mean, who made the decision to use rusted shipping crates?  :dunno:

You say rusted I say patina'd, weathered, distressed...uglied? Do shipping containers actually make good living spaces? Seems like they'd be a beotch to insulate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Nashvillain said:

You say rusted I say patina'd, weathered, distressed...uglied? Do shipping containers actually make good living spaces? Seems like they'd be a beotch to insulate

Exactly my thoughts!   And in the summer it'd be an oven!

• dmillsphoto changed the title to Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood