Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

On 9/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, PHofKS said:

I don't know if this was reported on here, but Trevecca Nazarene College is building a residence hall on a prominent hill on campus according to the ESa website.

Looks nice for a small college.

50381027267_170e053332_z.jpg

This was put on the ESa site by mistake. COVID has thrown a wrench into the plans, so this will not happen for a while.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Elmington Capital is planning a residential project featuring three 3 story buildings and 204 units on 5.9 acres at 101 Factory St., south of Travecca University.  The school will retain ownership of the site.  Not sure if this will be just for Travecca students, or the public, or both. Southeast Venture will be the architect, with Catalyst Design Group in charge of land-planning and engineering. 

The development entity will seek a specific plan rezoning from the Metro Planning Commission with a Nov. 11 hearing date set. The existing zoning is for industrial use.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/residential-real-estate/article/21143713/residential-project-eyed-for-site-near-trevecca

101 Factory St, Oct 2, 2020, render.png

101 Factory St, Oct 2, 2020, diagram.png

This screen shot from Smeagolfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

101 Factory St, Oct 2, 2020, site map.png

• Like 2

Always wondered why nothing was on that chunk of land. Interesting area for apartments though, some of those factories over there are pretty loud. I’ve heard that Akzo Nobel one from my house before.  

Side note, I fell out of a tree there once retrieving a quadcopter I was trying to get unstuck. Scraped the hell out of my back. :rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nashvylle said:

@markhollin @smeagolsfree have you heard any rumors of what they want to put on this site? 

When Kings of Leon owned it,  there were rumors that they were looking at doing a boutique hotel concept akin to the Hotel Saint Cecilia in Austin, along with a retail component : 

https://hotelsaintcecilia.com/

I had also heard more recently that AJ had joined the mix on that concept,  but that could have just been people blending two different rumors together.  It would maybe seem a bit odd for AJ to be doing 2 very similar boutique hotel concepts effectively 1 block apart....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After years of delay, Wedgewood Lofts (6 stories, 150 units, 3,025 sq. ft. of retail space) will be built by Ridgehouse Capital on the empty 1.25 acres at the T-intersection of Wedgewood Ave. and Stewart Place.  Ridgehouse bought the property and basic design ideas from Aerial Development. VE Design has made some tweaks to the concept.  They will go before Metro Planning Commission on Dec. 11 for zoning changes needed for the development. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall. here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21143736/images-released-for-planned-weho-project

Wedgewood Lofts, Oct 2, 2020, render 1.png

Wedgewood Lofts, Oct 2, 2020, render 2.png

Wedgewood Lofts, Oct 2, 2020, render 3.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Wedgewood Lofts, Oct 2, 2020, site map.png

• Like 4

10 hours ago, tatom said:

Has anyone heard if Envision Edgehill is still progressing? I haven't heard anything about it in a while. 

That was a long range plan.  I believe that once Envision Cayce is rounding towards completion (still years away) and is proving to be a worthy experiment, then Edgehill would be next, and Sudekem/Napier after that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1