Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

5 minutes ago, steelkid247 said:

Hi Everyone - i've done a few searches on this forum as well as online and i'm having a hard time finding any information on the Soho House being built in Wedgewood-Houston.  I apologize if creating a new thread was the incorrect thing to do here...but wondering if anyone has any information on the space?  opening date?  etc?

It will be part of the May Hosiery redevelopment by AJ Capital Partners.  A great deal of work on the 80,000 sq. ft. former sock factory is underway.  No ETA on when the hotel will be opening.  I believe the boutique will be about 50 rooms. 

I will move this over to the appropriate thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The 1/2 acre lot and 10,000 sq. ft. non-historical metal warehouse at 2200 8th Ave. South has been sold for $3.3 million to an unknown entity.  The land is zoned for commercial and retail. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/zanies-area-warehouse-sells-for-3-3m/article_a2c1cd4a-a69f-11eb-9ab1-4b62e0a8c7e9.html

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 3.04.38 PM.png

• Like 4

The Gilmore (4 stories, 99 condos, 4,200 sq. ft. retail, 116 capacity underground garage) at 2510 12th Ave. South has been granted $2.69 million in permits for Southland Constructors to begin work on the structure. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/permit-patrol-3-may-2021/article_50872b74-a9e7-11eb-8c64-fb4c7bbe7be7.html

• Like 2

Fifty Forty Flats (3 stories, 116 units) update: Rehab of two original buildings underway, and construction of two new 3 story structures is progressing.

Looking north from Linbar Drive, 1/2 block south of Wallace Rd:

Fifty Forty Flats, April 17, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking east from Linbar Dr., 1/4 block south of Wallace Rd:

Fifty Forty Flats, April 17, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking NE from Linbar Dr., 1/2 block south of Wallace Rd:

Fifty Forty Flats, April 17, 2021, 3.jpeg

• Like 2