Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

On 2/9/2023 at 5:47 AM, markhollin said:

Construction continues on the Tanger Factory Outlets Mall in Century Farms, which is scheduled to open this fall.  

Expected retailers at the southeast Nashville location include Michael Kors, Vera Bradley, Fossil, Oakley, Levi's, Ralph Lauren, American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, Under Armour, Puma and Nike.

While many of the retailers are expected to be national chains, Tanger Outlets CEO Stephen Yalof said the ultimate goal is to create a combination of high-demand retail stores and locally based restaurants and businesses.

Just Love Coffee Cafe, with locally owned and operated locations across Middle Tennessee, is one such example expected to be included.

For the first time in any Tanger Outlets location, the shopping center will surround a publicly accessible greenspace.

Stats: 

Tanger Outlet Mall, Century Farms, Feb 9, 2023, render 1.png

Tanger Outlet Mall, Century Farms, Feb 9, 2023, render 2.png

Tanger Outlet Mall, Century Farms, Feb 9, 2023, render 3.png

Very nice.  I find myself only dining in hotel based restaurants now because of all the mass shootings going on. Most hotel dining options are far removed from the entrance and most upscale hotels have on-site security.  As far as shopping,  I'll wait until I'm in New York to shop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

15 hours ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

Very nice.  I find myself only dining in hotel based restaurants now because of all the mass shootings going on. Most hotel dining options are far removed from the entrance and most upscale hotels have on-site security.  As far as shopping,  I'll wait until I'm in New York to shop.

You have to watch out for crazy people driving U Hauls on the sidewalk there you know. You really are not safe anywhere you go.

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

You have to watch out for crazy people driving U Hauls on the sidewalk there you know. You really are not safe anywhere you go.

True, but I ran track in high school and college.  I ran the 100 meters in 6.2 seconds.  So, I think I'll have a better chance of running from a U Haul than a mass shooter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Barnes Ridge will be a 150 unit, single family market-rate and affordable housing development on 54 acres in Antioch.  An exact location is not clear in the article.

The project is being built by The Housing Fund, Be a Helping Hand Foundation and New Level Community Development Corporation. The project’s budget is $55 million.

“The project could go a long way toward providing more affordable housing units in the Nashville area,” Marshall Crawford, president and CEO of The Housing Fund, said in a press release. “By collaborating we have the ability to show our strength and raise awareness by addressing housing instability.”

Construction on the project, which will include a mix of for-sale and for-rent properties, is expected to start by the end of the year. The funding for the development came from multiple sources including Pinnacle Bank and the Amazon Housing Equity Fund.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/03/01/workforce-housing-antioch.html

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 7.52.09 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Meritage Homes of Tennessee bought a 100 acre, 238-lot tract of land in Antioch for $5.35 million.

The property, called The Parks at Cane Ridge, is expected to open for sale in spring 2024. The site is on Cane Ridge Road, north of Old Hickory Boulevard.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/03/22/meritage-drapac-antioch.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Novo Antioch (4 stories, 176 units) update: foundations and some elevator shaft/stairwells underway.

Looking north from National Association of Free Will Baptists' office near intersection of Mt. View Rd. and Rural Hill Rd:

Novo Antioch, April 22, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking NW from National Association of Free Will Baptists' office near intersection of Mt. View Rd. and Rural Hill Rd:

Novo Antioch, April 22, 2023, 2.jpeg

• Like 1

Bell Center Place will feature 42 townhomes in six buildings, and 42,000 sq. ft. of retail in three structures on 5.32 acres at 532-538 Bell Rd. EHE Properties is the developer, and hopes to break ground by mid 2024.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/05/01/bell-center-development.html

Bell Center Place, May 1, 2023, diagram.png

• Like 1