Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spenser1058

UCF To Host USF In 2013

3 posts in this topic

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/os-ucf-usf-2013-big-east-schedule/10?sort=asc

Good to see this rivalry finally settling in to an annual home-and-home. These two huge schools have dithered in college football and I have to think an annual rivalry which (finally) offers the chance for sellouts in both Orlando and Tampa should make both schools improve their abilities and actually bring national attention to them. Definitely a positive development regardless of what becomes of the Big Least. 

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/os-ucf-usf-2013-big-east-schedule/10?sort=asc

Good to see this rivalry finally settling in to an annual home-and-home. These two huge schools have dithered in college football and I have to think an annual rivalry which (finally) offers the chance for sellouts in both Orlando and Tampa should make both schools improve their abilities and actually bring national attention to them. Definitely a positive development regardless of what becomes of the Big Least. 

Well I agree. this will be an awesome economic thing for both schools. More TV time and possibly more recruiting too!

Hope they play on Thanksgiving and stop trying to work around the parts of their fanbases that cheer for UF and FSU. Both schools are big enough in enrollment and alumni that they can start asking people to choose. Sure, take the FSU and UF fans money but don't work around them for your biggest game.