Acadia

gs3

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drove through Acadia earlier today. Progress is really picking up and some of the houses that I wasn't able to get a picture of because my batteries died are almost fully complete. These pictures don't do this development justice and only show just a little bit of the progress that has been made so far:

There was no camera to be found, so I guess it hasn't been installed yet

Picture265.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Picture266-1.jpg

Picture267.jpg

This is actually one house that has a guest house connected by a short covered sidewalk

Picture274.jpg

Picture268.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking out this project and River Reserve yesterday and found that they have areas (greenways) leading to the Saluda and a whole landscaped / decked area where you can "drop in" if you are a kayaker. I really like the environmental / outdoorsy approach these two developments seem to be taking. :thumbsup:

Here is a new construction photo gallery of Acadia: http://www.acadiasc.com/acnew.html

Update-

Dear Friends of Acadia:

Spring is right around the corner and it's beautiful out at Acadia. Before you become too busy, I would like to bring you up-to-date on our progress.

With the roads completed, approximately a dozen homes are under construction now. Our first owners will be moving into their houses in May. Work is currently taking place on the front entrance and the foundation has started for the Pavilion. The construction process has begun for both the PoolHouse and RiverHouse. Street signs are being installed, landscaping and street lighting is ongoing, and some of our foot trails will be paved next month.

Interest in Acadia has been extremely high. With several spec homes in the Cottage, Manor and Estate price ranges, we have lots of visitors everyday, especially on weekends. Everyone seems very excited to see Greenville's first Traditional Neighborhood Development. We encourage you and your friends and family to visit Acadia. Our community entrance is open every day during daylight hours. There's so much more to Acadia than what can be seen from the car though, so please call me and schedule a tour! We are excited to share Acadia with you.

Teryn Traynham

Acadia Sales Manager

864-607-1310

• 1 month later...

Archived