HarryVB

Indigo 19 Progress

8 posts in this topic

A new development is going up behind Double Tree hotel. Its called Indigo 19.

www.indigo19.com

To be honest, I like the look. A lot. It's got some of the cookie-cutter design of the apartments going up downtown, but at the same time, it works for the Miami Beach look VB is trying to replicate. It's nothing elegant, but it's not tacky either.

It would be nice but i have a feeling it will be surrounded by a sea of parking lots

Looks very nice but I'm really having trouble getting a feel for where this is. It would have helped if they provided a picture of the surrounding area.

It would be nice but i have a feeling it will be surrounded by a sea of parking lots

Yeah, this looks like a nice potential urban development for that area but I also am expecting it to be nothing more than glorified suburban apartments.

Also, the title says Mixed Use, I am guessing that is a mistake? 

Edited by urbanlife

Looks very nice but I'm really having trouble getting a feel for where this is. It would have helped if they provided a picture of the surrounding area.

If you go to the locations link, switch to hybrid and zoom in it looks like it is behind the double tree next to the convention center:

http://www.indigo19.com/indigo-19/locations

I was driving past the site yesterday and stopped to take some pictures. It's steadily coming along and has a bit of a presence when passing it on 264 post-26475-0-73525700-1364787720_thumb.jpost-26475-0-90801400-1364787742_thumb.jpost-26475-0-82219700-1364787799_thumb.j