Camperdown and River Street

scgubers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is phase 2. Only one phase has been built thus far.

If I remember correctly and maybe I'm here, but I believe the Terrace at Riverplace is Phase 2. While the section that will be built adjacent to the parking garage will be phase three. That section will be developed by Bob Hughes. All the while because of River Street, I don't believe the convention center will be an additional phase of Riverplace. 

Any chance of height with this? Maybe a hotel too? Hopefully it will more than 1-2 stories tall.

I think this could be a great use for this site with it being adjacent to the new visitors center. If there is no hotel component, maybe one more will be included in the final buildings at Riverplace? I want to know more about this...

Is this Conference Center a private for-profit project or more public owned, or a public-private partnership?

What Square Footage range is being considered?

Based on the information I shared in the Rumor Mill thread last year (?) regarding a potential convention center in or near Downtown, I am guessing the City is involved in this venture. If not, then others apparently have a similar vision.

Archived