Loews Hotel

Missmylab4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a Hotel Rumor thread and this should probably be moved to that, but basically that site says they are willing to operate (or in some cases financially partner) with a developer, and Charlotte is on the approved list of cities where there COULD be a Loews.  Being on that list doesn't mean anything is currently in the works, just that they would entertain the idea of opening a Loews there is a developer presented a compelling property idea (and most/all of the money).

• 2 years later...

Wow... Let the speculation begin now! Wonder if that's why the hotel attached to the 300 South Tryon project changed in size recently.

Nope, I already know what that hotel is, it only increased in height because it gained a couple floors of amenities.

Its not Loews. This HAS to be one of the Crescent Hotels.

Nope, I already know what that hotel is, it only increased in height because it gained a couple floors of amenities.

crescent is the first one that crossed my mind. I'm hoping tryon place because that hotel seems to be the biggest

Crescent would make the most sense.. Just thought it was a little coincidental given the changes that were mentioned the other day. 

Crescent would make the most sense.. Just thought it was a little coincidental given the changes that were mentioned the other day. 

I've seen floor plans of the Hotel, and there are too many items in the floorpan that are specific features to only a Certain boutique hotelier. 

Archived