Jump to content

smeagolsfree

Charlotte Ave/Charlotte Park/Sylvan Park/Bellevue/West Nash./Nations

Recommended Posts


On 5/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, markhollin said:

Solis at L&L Marketplace, May 12, 2020, render 3.png

Solis at L&L Marketplace, May 12, 2020, render 4.png

10,000 SF of retail right here is gonna be great! this stretch is shaping up very nicely. The wrap around parking design leads me to believe the garage and possibly the amenities will face the highway for a sort of privacy factor and majority of the units will not have to deal with the highway noise.

I also love the alternative paving here that will inherently slow down cars and make this feel very calm and people friendly.

Edited by Bos2Nash
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Wednesday, there were about 40 people in yellow safety vests and hard hats at 44th and Delaware, at the site of Catalyst Design Group's project on the development map. They wee wrapping up as I drove by; I think there were Piedmont Natural Gas and Messer Construction caps among the group.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mike G said:

On Wednesday, there were about 40 people in yellow safety vests and hard hats at 44th and Delaware, at the site of Catalyst Design Group's project on the development map. They wee wrapping up as I drove by; I think there were Piedmont Natural Gas and Messer Construction caps among the group.

I have not been able to find out much about this as there is no info regarding this on Development tracker, permits, zoning, ownership changes, etc. So everything is below board unless you live in the neighborhood and have participated in a neighborhood meeting at some point. They are evidently keeping things very close to the vest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have not been able to find out much about this as there is no info regarding this on Development tracker, permits, zoning, ownership changes, etc. So everything is below board unless you live in the neighborhood and have participated in a neighborhood meeting at some point. They are evidently keeping things very close to the vest.

I tried to look at ePermits and couldn't find anything, but I didn't know if I was doing it wrong. At one point in the past 12 months, there were a bunch of yellow flags in the block and a half area marked B1, B2, A3, etc, but they have been gone for a while now. 

I figured whatever would be done would not happen until the got the last house on the street; perhaps I was wrong. If it's cottages or apartments, I would not want to live off Georgia until Eliot Electrical left their property- the line workers all tear down the street at 6 am, then leave in the very old diesel pole trucks, which are not quiet nor clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HCA expansion (unknown height or size). update.  Lot is fenced off, and excavation equipment on site to dig up the current surface lot.

Looking NW from intersection of 24th Ave. North and Parman Place:

HCA 24th Ave, May 23, 2020, 1.jpg


Looking south from 24th Ave. North, 1/2 block south of Charlotte Ave:

HCA 24th Ave, May 23, 2020, 2.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The former AMC Classic Bellevue 8 movie theater at 120 Belle Forest Circle  is being converted into something called "The Hills."  A permit for $1.2 million has been granted to Dowdle Construction group for renovation.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21134760/permit-patrol-26-may-2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, markhollin said:

The former AMC Classic Bellevue 8 movie theater at 120 Belle Forest Circle  is being converted into something called "The Hills."  A permit for $1.2 million has been granted to Dowdle Construction group for renovation.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21134760/permit-patrol-26-may-2020

A church, I think.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my run today, I saw that the "Thrive Homes" project over by the Nashville Food Project and St. Luke's has now been officially named Edison Park. On the development map:

image.png.b993b1296e73c5c2eea97f36dfce34cf.png

Layout from the official website https://www.edisonparknashville.com/ (this is the only useful image on the website .. the rest is comprised of stock photos of hipsters). Pretty generic. The banners on the fencing around the site state that the units will be 3 stories tall, of which much of the 1st story will likely be garage space since there are just a couple guest parking spots. It really looks like a lot of space devoted to convoluted asphalt, especially compared to nearby Treaty Oaks. The person in unit 40 sure has to drive a long way to get to their garage ...

1655828297_EdisonPark.thumb.jpg.41b3697ed859c60a1f93b03c56b1ee40.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.