Martha's Vineyard

GRDadof3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Pattmost20 said:

Snapped a couple walking by tonight. Very curious to see what ends up in the space. 

2017-09-14 08.53.50 1.jpg

2017-09-14 08.53.44 1.jpg

A friend of mine was potentially looking to add another location to their business and I inquired with Kameel on this. He seemed "lukewarm" to the kind of business (yoga studio).

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Soft opening last night for Marcona on Lyon. They open for real on Tuesday. Food was really good. Cocktails were great and wine list was very interesting (they had a Turkish red that was really unique). 

The restaurant is small (but doesn't feel cramped) and the kitchen is completely open. I think it'll be a great addition to the neighborhood. 

20181011_213217-01.jpeg

18 hours ago, Pattmost20 said:

Soft opening last night for Marcona on Lyon. They open for real on Tuesday. Food was really good. Cocktails were great and wine list was very interesting (they had a Turkish red that was really unique). 

The restaurant is small (but doesn't feel cramped) and the kitchen is completely open. I think it'll be a great addition to the neighborhood. 

20181011_213217-01.jpeg

Interesting having seating right at the kitchen bar. Almost diner-ish. 

Archived